Chapter Sixty Three

A few days passed since the charity event and I was sitting outside in the pool, the water was warm but that was also because my boyfriend insisted it be at seventy degrees while the hot tub was one hundred and four.

As a result the ground around the pool was steaming from the heated marble, and the hot tub was letting off a significant amount of steam almost like a funnel.

Snow also covered everything insight the trees around Adrian's house more specifically, there was also a healthy amount blanketing the grass.

"Enjoying the pool bellissima" Adrian asks, and I spin around creating shallow ripples to spring across the water as he walks across the marble in his black shorts with a towel over his arm.

"And the view" I say watching him walk around the pool and dropping his towel beside mine before walking down into it.

"Are you objectifying me?" Adrian asks before his lean body vanished beneath the water with help from the low blanketing steam.

When he came up twenty feet away I could see him sweep his hair off his face and somehow effortlessly glide through the water with ease stopping a few feet away from me.

"To answer your question no I wasn't, I was talking about the snow on the trees" I say which was partially true I had been looking at the trees, until of course Adrian came outside.

"Mhm, I'm sure you were" he hums before lowering himself onto his knees so that just his head would be above the water.

"I was" I say and he just laughs.

"So you drooling over my good looks isn't what you were looking at?" Adrian teases looking up at me which never happens since I am much shorter then him.

"I am not going to answer that" I say blushing and sinking under the water only to be met by Adrian who looked rather amused as his hair floated around under water as he stared at me with raised eyebrows.

He then pulled me to his chest making all the colours in his eyes become clearer the closer I was to his face. We were so close that our noses were touching right now, as I looking at him I began to fell the urge to breath and tapped my mouth something he understood and pressed his lips to mine before allowing air to leave his lungs for me to use.

It was actually quite impressive that Adrian had so much space in his lungs for air but then again he was also a rather large person in comparison to my own frame.

When he pulled away he stared at me with a small adoring smile that reminded me of how he used to look at me before we had been together there was always this way he looked at me as if I was the only person in the world but now I know I seem to be that person to him.

Pushing up out of the water I sucked in a breath of the cool Winter air before turning to see Adrian drawing on the steamed marble.

Swimming over to him I could see him drawing what looked like a forest on the surface which somehow was detailed yet simple.

"Your picture needs a moon" I say as I begin to draw one in a similar styling as the rest of the image.

"And birds" he says managing to manipulate the steam to do what he wanted until we had turned an entire twenty by six foot area into an art piece.

We should take a picture of it?" I say and he nods as he uses his nail to give the finishing touches to the final tree.

"My phone is wrapped in my towel" he says and I head over to the grey towel next to my dark red one, and unfolded it to flip over his phone only to be met with a picture of me with the sun glowing over my face in the middle of Central Park in autumn, and I even remembered him taking this picture. Smiling as I typed in his password which hadn't actually ever changed since meeting him, before going to his camera and heading back being sure to not get it wet despite being fully waterproof.

Handing the device back to him I watched him quickly take a picture of it using the wide angle before he turned it on me getting a picture of me leaning on the edge of the pool.

"You better at least show me the picture" I say and he turns his phone, and I'm rather taken aback at the fact that it was literally flawless almost as if it had been a planned photo but it wasn't.

"You're going to have to take pictures of me more often" I say.

"I have folder of all the pictures of you and us" he says moving towards where his towel was.

"I do too so I can't say I'm any better" I admit watching as he climbed out of the pool and wrapped himself in the towel before turning back to me.

"I'm going to have a shower" he says before walking towards the door and going inside.

I then go to follow him because I feel like I might catch a cold if I stay outside despite being in a hot pool. So I grab my towel and quickly cover my cooling and dripping body before going inside.

quickly racing across the floor I make my way upstairs to the master bedroom before slipping into the bathroom where I could hear the shower running, and my need to be warm outweighed my want to be patient.

Undressing I reached into the opposite side of the shower and turned on the other shower head before stepping in and instantly feeling warm as the heat from the tiling, and the water that now ran over my skin instantly relieving me of the coldness that had persisted as I made my way here.

"You were that cold?" Adrian laughs.

"It's like ten degrees outside" I defend relaxing into the water as it warmed my cold body.

"You're an ice cube" he says and I only notice that he'd been touching my arm when his hand left leaving it to be replaced by water droplet rivers jaggedly making there way down to fall onto the marble floor at my feet.

"One of us has to be a living furnace" I counter and he just smirks before pulling over to him where the heat from his body and the water seems to warm me much faster.

"I bet right now you're glad that you're dating a furnace" he muses and I just nod.

"I am" I agree before turning around to look up at him.

"You're my favourite person in the world you know that" he mutters smiling down at me.

"Yes but only because you're mine" I reply.

"I love you Olivia Thorne".

"I love you too Adrian Winters".

Why we stayed there was beyond me but we did waiting until the water tank would eventually run out of hot water but that was also a half an hour wait before the both of us got out to go downstairs to continue with the rest of our day.

The next chapter will be a Winters Manor chapter there will also be a specific scene that I am excited to right before going onto the last few chapters of this book, also comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace