Chapter Thirty Six

"Adrian", it was the first thing I'd heard in over an hour.

"Adrian" the voice repeated once again and I opened my eyes to be met with Olivia's slate grey, and emerald one's.

"Olivia" I grumble blinking away the fog from sleep that still hung over me like an unwelcome cool autumn morning.

"We're home" she says pushing some of the hair on my face off.

"And we have two hours of driving after we pack" I say opening the back door to the Maybach, and getting out after thanking Elijah.

"Yes but we don't have to leave immediately" Olivia says.

"Okay that's good because I need to shower" I say walking up the steps to the front door of the house and stepping inside.

"I don't really think there's anything we need Waccabuc has a lot of our clothing" Olivia says following me upstairs to our room.

"Yeah I guess we do have a lot of clothes there" I agree taking my coat off, and walking into my half of our closet, and picking out jeans and a hoodie since I would like to be comfy for our long drive.

I then walked to the bathroom to quickly shower before the drive.

When I had gotten out, and put on my chosen clothing, I walked out to find Olivia had also changed into black leggings, and my red Givenchy hoodie that had disappeared a few weeks ago.

"So that's where my hoodie went" I laugh and she gives me a small smile before shrugging.

"It's comfy" she says.

"You can keep it" I say and she gives me a grateful smile before we walk out of our bedroom downstairs.

"Do you want me to cook for or just pick up food on our way out of New York?" I ask pulling on my shoes.

"We can pick up food it'll be faster, also I can call ahead to place an order for us to pick up" Olivia says retreiving her phone.

"What like a pizza?" I ask, pulling out the key to the usual Waccabuc vehicle.

"Yeah, that way one of us just walks in and gets it and it'll be ready for us when we get there" she says.

"Alright, if you want to do that, I'll go get the Brabas" I says spinning the key as I walk down to the garage.

I then opened the garage door and walked down and along the line of cars until I stopped beside the tallest vehicle in my whole garage and one of two that were taller then me.

Pulling open the door I got into my G900 and started the engine before driving up to meet Olivia, who happened to be walking down the steps as I pulled out of the garage.

Walking around the front which was tall enough to the point that I could just see Olivia's hair moving along the side of the vehicle before the door opened and she got inside.

"Off we go to Nico and Kate's house" I say driving away towards the house which I knew the route to by heart simply because of what it was like moving him and Kate into their home.

When I got to the white and black French contemporary styled home I saw my sister and best friend walk out of their house towards us with their bags in a hand while their free one's were joined.

Nico then loaded their bags into the back of the SUV while Kate hopped in the back seat".

"Adrian" she says before turning to Olivia and hugging her even though there was an entire chair between them. "Hi Olivia".

"Hey Kate" Olivia laughs seconds before Nico slid into the corresponding passenger seat.

"Hunter said he was getting ready to go pick up the other half of us, so by the time we get to New York he'll be passing back through Midtown" Nico says as I drive off towards the city.