Chapter Twenty Six

To say that being a multi billionaire didn't effect my life would be a lie, an example is I owned the hanger at JFK Airport that had been built to hold my 777X, which was where I was going so that I could attend my meeting in Switzerland.

The Maybach stopped outside the hanger, which had its doors open revealing my private jet, which as Olivia had many times remarked my flying mansion.

Pushing open the door of the car I slid out and walked towards the stairs that would allow me to get onto my plane.

Climbing the stairs I walked over to one of the black leather chairs before Elijah walked on with both my bag and his.

"Where should I put these".

"Pick a bedroom that will be yours I'll deal with mine" I say taking the Hermes bag from Elijah.

I then walked up to the cabin where my pilot sat prepping us for flight.

"Good morning Stephanie" I say.

"Good morning Mr. Winters, everything is set and checked out".

"How does it feel sitting in this cockpit again?" I ask.

"It's larger but I'm just as familiar with this as the seven-thirty-seven".

"Perfect, let's have a safe flight" I say before turning and walking out of the cabin.

Walking back into the cabin I make my way to my bedroom, and store it in the closet before quickly returning to my seat.

I then glanced out the window at the busy airport as my massive private jet moved towards take off position.

"Welcome aboard, please be ready for take off heading from JFK International to Zurich Airport" Stephanie's voice rang through the cockpit before, I heard the engines progressing to full power.

For those who wonder why I'd go to Switzerland without Olivia who many media platforms seem to forget is also the COO of Winters Group, it's because the meeting is about some of my assets secured in Swiss Banks around the country. Olivia and I also rented a Chalet there for ski vacations, and this four day trip.

Despite the few times I've actually came here, and the six years I spent at the Rosenberg institute, I actually quite liked the country, it was beautiful, and very serene feeling.

As the plane levelled off I got out of my seat and walked to the back of the plane where my bedroom was and chose to watch a movie, while the six hour flight to Switzerland began.

At some point in the journey I fell asleep waking up to my tv having the menu opened on it waiting for me to make my choice for the next thing I wanted to watch.

Shutting off the TV I walked into the bathroom to freshen up before changing back into the turtleneck, and black pants I had been wearing.

Grabbing the black military pea coat, I tossed it over my arm before walking back to the main cabin.

Looking out the window as I walked I could see the snow caps of the Swiss Alps.

Perfect snow in mid November here, and rain in New York.

Taking my seat I took the glass of water one of the stewardesses brought me, before letting my head rest against the back of the chair.

Twenty minutes later the plane began it's descent while Elijah quickly got in his seat while we neared the airport landing strip.

"I didn't hear the announcement" he says after noticing my amused expression.

"You wouldn't be the only one" I remark watching as the plane all but glided onto the runway, while the brakes slowed it to a halt.