Chapter Twelve

Adrian Winters

Rolling onto my side I could feel the warmth of Olivia's body against mine fade away being replaced by cold waking me, and causing the need to be warm again to arise in my mental needs and requirements.

Sliding off the bed I walked around to the front glass window which I knew was able to slide into itself. Though it was a feature I almost never used on any of my yachts.

Taking a soft black robe I pulled it around my body and for once I used the sliding window feature in my room.

After stepping outside I shut it to keep Olivia from getting cold and waking, before crossing the wooden deck to the side of the boat.

The early morning air was crisp, and cool rolling off the ocean much unlike the calm sea water around the vessel.

As time went by I watched as the sun rose above the horizon blanketing the water in a golden orange colour.

I also didn't realize how long I had been standing there when Olivia poked her head out of our room.

"Adrian how long have you been up?" she asks making her way over to me.

"I actually don't really know but I don't think very long, I've been watching the sun rise" I reply turning from Olivia back to the rising Arabian sun.

"I see that" she says letting out a yawn.

"I do however need a shower, especially since you've already gotten dressed" I add realizing that I happened to still be standing on the deck of my boat wearing nothing but a robe, which in an hour would start to cook me.

"That might be a good idea, then as the first thing I want to do is have pancakes" Olivia says.

"You don't have to lift a finger for this whole day I promise" I regard her as I walk back inside the bedroom to shower.

Pushing open the door to the bathroom I hang the robe and get into the shower.

Washing away the sins of yesterday I clean myself, and step out before drying off.

I then apply shaving cream to my facial hair, before taking my razor and cutting it off revealing the smooth skin that my beard and mustache had hidden for over a year.

After I was done I washed out the sink, and swapped the blades on my razor to keep it at it's sharpest quality, and I know that sounds like the most rich person thing in the world but I also am very picky and believe that the blades are best when first used.

Walking out of the room I changed into black pant's and a light grey shirt, along with putting on two sprays of my chosen cologne, before heading towards the kitchen.

Stepping into the grey room I found Olivia making coffee in the corner of the room.

"I though I told you, you don't have to lift a finger today".

"Coffee is a food group I'm breaking that just a little".

Between us it certainly is a food group.

"Fine but everything else I am doing for you as part of my gift to you" I say beginning to pull out the ingredients for pancakes.

I then took a bowl and first added the dry then the wet before whisking it all together into a batter while the griddle I had pulled out heated up.

Once everything was ready I began to cook the pancakes, which resulted in a total of sixteen for me and Olivia to eat before starting our day.

As we sat down we both began to make each of ours how we wanted, personally a layer of peanut butter followed by whip cream, and syrup is how I add to mine while Olivia went with the classic whip cream and syrup.

You'd think that with how we ate one of us would be diabetic but I genuinely think that our constant travelling, and hard working ethic not with just our jobs but outside of work made it so that these types of foods didn't affect us as much.

"So what's the plan for today bellissima?" I ask looking up from my half completed plate.

"Well I wanted to go to Cannes".

"Cannes for a day" I muse giving her a small smile while thinking about it.

"Yup" she says.

"Alright, I'll call Stephanie and tell her to have the plane ready in half an hour" I say pulling out my phone to call my pilot.

"I'll go get my bag" Olivia says as she carried her completed plate across the room to the dishwasher, while I took the final bit of my own, which didn't often happen.

Walking out of the room after washing off my plate, and putting it into the dishwasher for my staff to deal with later, which shouldn't take long, I went out onto the promenade of the boat.

"Good morning Mr. Winters" Stephanie says after picking up.

"Good morning, I need you at Dubai international, Olivia and I are taking a day trip to Cannes and flying back at seven tonight".

"I will be there waiting" Stephanie replies.

"Thank you, we will see you then" I say before hanging up the phone, and walking back inside to fulfil my purpose of bag carrier to the side where we would be getting off the boat from.

Ten minutes later we were back in the marina, and my captain stood with the staff while we got off.

"Take her back to London Captain, have a safe trip" I bid before turning to walk down the gangplank.

"We will you too as well" the Captain says giving Olivia and I a curt nod before he walked away while me and Olivia went towards the parking lot, as fast as we could while still retaining our composed and elegant appearance despite the fact that my mind was racing.

Walking across the parking lot towards the shiny white 812 which actually surprised me since Dubai did end up with high speed winds that blew sand through the city so that fact that the car looked recently polished and cleaned was shocking.

Pulling open the driver door I slide inside the car, and began to make my way back to the hotel and have our clothing dropped off there.

As we reached the hotel I parked in front of the steps and left the car there to be supervised by my PPO's.

Shutting and locking the Ferrari I turned to Haden who is normally my senior property security guard unless we were in the Hamptons or Elijah came on the trip.

"Haden I need you to take these two bags up to me and Olivia's room please, you know which one that is correct" I say handing over the bags, and Haden nodded before heading off to complete his short task, something that he efficiently did in under a minute, something that I appreciated since it was a sort of organized dash to the airport.

I then got into the back of one of the two Maybach's that were rented for more formal travel including my guards to go to Dubai International Airport.

The drive there was a sort of breath of fresh air since everything that was slowing us was now out of the way, allowing me to actually feel like I could think without getting a migraine.

Reaching the airport Haden parked the car near the plane and Olivia, me, and Elijah all walked up the stairs into my plane's fuselage.

Crossing the floor to my seat I sat with my leg on top of my right knee while keeping my folded hands in my lap.

A few moments later the plane's massive engines whirred to full power blowing the sand down the runway backwards.

Olivia then sat down opposite me before the jet lifted off the runway carrying us away on our five and half hour flight to Cannes France.

Tomorrow's update will be them in Cannes so be ready for the classic France chapter, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌