Chapter 10

I had a really bad nightmare and it woke me up 🥲

At least I got to see Joonie right after I woke up. I turned on my phone to get some light and after looking around my pitch black room, I saw the weverse notification. 😊

They always seem to be here and know when we need them somehow, don't they? It's almost scary.

I'm trying to try and write a Taekook + Yoonmin focused ff. It starts rough but with all the damn thoughts I'm having about it lately, I think it will come out nice.

If it comes out at all with me, honestly 😅 I've shown y'all my drafts and mentioned them before--sksksk.

***

School seemed to fly by and drag on at the same time as I waited for it to end. My eyes kept flitting back to the clock over the door over and over, until the final bell finally rang.

Let's go get some dick!

My omega side was much more excited to potentially be getting some dick tonight that the rest of me was. I just felt like something was going to go wrong and cause a rift between us before anything was even there.

And here I was condoning it.

"Hey."

I flinched a little whenever I heard his voice. As per usual, he managed to sneak up behind me while I wasn't paying attention.

"Hi..." I mumbled.

He gave me a smile, grabbing my packed bag from off the floor and slinging it onto his shoulder. "Want me to drive you home?"

Is it a ploy?

A trap?

Either way, I think I would happily walk right into it.

I gave him a little nod.

"Alright. I don't have practice today, so I'm ready when you are."

"Okay," I mumbled softly. "Let's go."

He walked me out to his car. The entire way there, I was a bit of a mess. Contemplating my life choices with each step, all the way until we were in his car, to when we were pulling up in my driveway.

Oh god...

Whenever we get in there, is he going to rush into it? Will he slam me into the closed door and start making out with me immediately? Will he take what he came for and leave?

I stiffly walked with him up to the porch, and nearby dropped my keys as I fumbled with them to get the door unlocked. My mom wouldn't be home, so...there was no hope of getting out of this.

I'm gonna lose my virginity.

Whenever I finally got the door open, I pushed open the door slowly and stepped inside. I heard Yoongi following me, and I braced myself for him to shove me into the wall or closed door and start kissing me.

But he didn't.

"Nice place." He mumbled, making me look at him. The taller man was looking around the entryway to my house curiously, before his eyes landed on me.

"Th-Thank you..." I sputtered, kind of surprised he didn't pin me to the wall and get his way with me. I flitted my eyes around for a few moments, before I began to lead him to my room.

I gulped as I opened the door, becoming more hyperaware with each second that I was about to be completely behind closed doors with an unmated alpha as an unmated omega.