Chapter 18

How do you like your toast? Barely cooked, burst to a crisp, or just right?

I'm an E4 to D5 myself.

I completely forgot to update this in all my editing and the days got away from me 😅 though I'm making it up with two chapters. I hope you enjoy~ 😊

***

The school day went on with my plotting my revenge. I considered all kinds of things. Breaking his phone, keying his car, maybe even going and sabotaging some of his basketball gear, but none of it was satisfying on it's own.

So I did it all.

Like the rich kid couldn't afford to fix it all anyway.

During lunch, I made my trip to the basketball court's locker rooms and found Yoongi's locker after some sneaking around. The lockers didn't have locks and had names on them, so it was easy to find Yoongi's locker. I took out his basketball shorts and ripped a hole in the crotch, so that when he put them on his underwear would be showing. I also cut a hole into one of his knee guards.

With that accomplished, I went out to his car next and took a sharp rock. I took my sweet time carving out the word 'Asshole' on his driver's side in big, ugly letters before I went back in side with ten minutes to spare to eat and finish the job with his phone.

Whenever Yoongi came into the classroom, he took one glance at me and sneered angrily before he turned and went to his desk. Making the mistake of leaving his phone out on the edge of his desk.

I got up with a big rock I'd brought inside just for this moment, happy no one else was in the room at this time as I got closer and closer.

Yoongi looked up whenever he realized I was right next to him, just a second before I slammed the heavy rock down on his phone, smashing it.

"Jimin!" He hollered, grabbing my wrist and throwing it aside to assess the damage, throwing aside the rock and picking up his phone. I pouted whenever it's screen turned on, but the phone glitched.

"Don't break my stuff and I won't break yours." I said simply, walking away now that my job had been completed.

"Hey!" He hollered, getting up to come after me. I gasped whenever the alpha slammed me into the wall over a desk, forcing me up into it as he made me look at him. "What the fuck was that?!"

"What do you mean, what the fuck was that? I think it's fucking obvious! You broke my phone, so I broke yours!"

"That's bullshit! I broke yours on accident!"

"It didn't look like a damn accident!"

"It doesn't matter! You can't go around destroying people's shit!"

"Neither can you! You ruined my phone first, and I didn't even do anything to provoke it! I told you it was my mom I was talking to, and you got mad at me for it!"

He groaned in annoyance, moving closer to me and resting his head on my shoulder. He had me sitting on the table, holding my wrists with a frown on his face as he tried to collect his thoughts.

"I'll buy you a new damn phone, okay? Just...stop."

"Buying me a bunch of stuff and a new phone isn't going to make me any happier with you." I hissed. "And besides, even if you do, I still keyed your car and fucked up some of your basketball gear."

"What?"

I flinched a little at his angry tone, but didn't back down. Not like I could after he knows the damage is done, anyway.