Chapter 55

It took about an hour for the two alphas to finish their talk. By that time, I was getting a little sleepy and was cuddling with Yoongi as much as I could.

"Why don't you two stay the night? I'm sure your father would like to talk to you about all these things we mentioned, and we can just go straight to that apartment complex in the morning. Plus, Jimin..." She gave me a pitiful smile as my eyes drooped tiredly.

Yoongi scrunched his nose at the idea, but one look at me as I was falling asleep at the table, and he gave her a little nod.

"Good. Go take him up to your room then and put him up. Come back down and talk to me afterwards. We'll go see your father together."

He gave her a little nod before he picked me up off my chair before I could fall out of it when he moved. He carried me to his room and laid me in his bed, kissing my forehead as he tucked me in under the covers.

"Good night, baby. I'll come to bed in an hour or so." He mumbled, though I wasn't really listening. I purred, asking incoherently for a kiss, but he somehow understood me. He pecked my lips with a smile before he walked out of the room. And a few seconds later, I fell asleep.

Only to wake up about three hours later with the overwhelming urge to go to the bathroom. I bit my lip, crossing my legs under the blanket as I slid my way out awkwardly, feeling all that water from earlier hitting my bladder. I looked over my shoulder to find Yoongi sleeping peacefully on the bed. Confident he wouldn't wake up from me being loud, I waddled out of his room to find the bathroom--

--Only to come face to face with Yoongi's father as he was walking by from I assume his office.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a suspicious frown, narrowing his eyes at me.

I tensed, immediately feeling nervous as I tried to hold in my piss without being obvious. "I-I--" I looked away nervously. "B-Bathroom?" I squeaked out.

He gave me what I could only interpret as a confused look at my desperation, before he pointed at a door down the hall. I whimpered a "Thank you" before I quickly rushed down the hall and went into the bathroom.

I hissed when I got into the bathroom, excited to relieve my bladder only to hiss in annoyance instead when I saw there was no toilet paper. I cursed under my breath and went looking, quickly finding some under the sink to my relief. I slammed a roll onto the counter aggressively next to the toilet, before I whipped it out and lifted up the seat.

I let out a soft groan at the instant relief, only...

To let out a yelp when Yoongi suddenly burst into the bathroom with a tired but determined expression. I gasped when he grabbed me tight and held me by the waist with one hand and grabbed my dick with the other that still had a steady stream coming out that I couldn't stop now. I whimpered in embarrassment as he directed the stream to the toilet after I had missed a little off to the side and on him from fear. Then, he held the few pregnancy tests he had out into the stream, making sure to get them all fairly covered.

"I told you it was the easy way or the hard way." He grumbled tiredly as he put caps on the used tests once I had finished pissing out all those damn glasses of water. I let out an embarrassed whine, wanting to cover my face in shame at the situation, but I had piss all over my hands and some on my pants and feet from my fear controlled aim when he bursted into the bathroom.

"Y-You're so mean!" I whined, feeling a few stressed tears welling up in my eyes as the embarrassment got to me more than I would have expected. He hummed, clearly not sorry at all as he set down the tests and washed his hands, before he grabbed me and helped me wash my own. He cleaned off my dick and flushed the toilet as I sobbed, before he began to clean up the piss mess all over the toilet and floor.