Chapter 34

I just felt like going on the offensive and reminding you all that this picture exists, along with all the other pictures from this greetings package

On another hand...

Gandr was really going at Loki's ass in this one picture.

***

"You're home now?"

"Y-Yeah." I mumbled with a smile as I curled up in bed with my phone. I sent him what I hoped was a cute picture, only to hear him go quiet for a few seconds as he opened it.

"You know I'm gonna jerk off to that, right?"

"Delete it!" I whined, making him chuckle.

"I was just kidding, baby. You look adorable." He mumbled. "I shouldn't have asked for that picture though." He groaned, shifting uncomfortably in his bed. "I want you so fucking bad, I don't know what to do with myself."

I blushed, curling into myself even more as I shyly asked, "W-What part...do you want most?"

"Your ass." He mumbled. "I haven't gotten to play with your ass as much as I would have liked."

I hummed, seriously debating sending the alpha another picture to help him. I was nervous to send him something of the sort (because of history) but...

Would he share it again, even when he knows it hurt me last time?

I want to know if I can trust him.

I put my phone on speaker and casually spoke back and forth with Yoongi as I took off my clothes, before I laid down in bed and took at least ten pictures, trying to find one that didn't look horrifying.

Then, I sent it to Yoongi while he was complaining about having to go to practice right after his rut would end.

He paused, a little curious grunt coming from him as he checked the picture I'd sent him. I was nervous the entire time he was quiet, scared that it looked disgu--