Chapter 52

Yeah, shameless promo time^^^

If you haven't noticed, I published a new preview for a story a few days ago. Idk if I'm gonna actually keep publishing it or not, but if you love SKZ and like Chanlix, Minsung, Jeongmin and Changjin on top of omegaverse, texting aus and little space, it might be nice to check out ^^

Again though, idk if I'm actually gonna keep it up or not. I'm still deciding if I want to expand in that direction. Whether or not I think I can do it, I mean ^^

There is a dog barking outside and it's pulling me out of my headspace ノಠ益ಠノ彡┻━┻

***

~Jimin's POV~

"Will you stop smelling me?"

Yoongi ignored my soft protest as he cuddled me. The alpha had been ignoring my grumpy mood all day, deciding to shower me in kisses and try and cheer me up rather than bite back. I huffed once again, leaning into his chest as all his friends kept sending us curious glances. They tried to hide it, but I could feel it each time their eyes landed on us. Seokjin kept taking deep breaths, while the alphas all just kept looking between each other.

I ignored all the shifty glances as I was receiving along with Yoongi's affection. I wasn't in the mood for either. I lazily ate my food until the school bell rang, before I wiggled my way out of Yoongi's lap and walked back to class with all of their eyes on me.

Seokjin got up and quickly followed after me. As I was walking down the hall, he caught up and grabbed my hand.

"Jimin--"

"What?" I responded, looking over my shoulder at him. The other omega frowned, shaking his head.

"You smell different. And you're acting a little different, too."

I frowned back at him. "What do you mean?"

He took in a deep breath, before he shook his head.

"I don't know. It's just...sudden. And weird." He mumbled, before he intertwined our fingers. "Let's walk back together, yeah?"

I continued frowning, but didn't decline his request.

That was...sudden. What the hell does he mean?

***

"Y-Yoon--"

He bit me again before I could finish my soft cry of his name. The alpha impatiently marked up my body with bites and hickies, clinging one hand to my hair and the other to my hip as he bit into my neck.

"Fuck--" He growled quietly, leaning over me with a slight glare. "Why the hell do you smell so different? And why can't I get rid of it?"

I didn't respond. Rather, I couldn't. I whimpered softly beneath him as he roughly scented me, attacking my skin until it was raw.

Eventually, he did give up. He stopped his attempts and sat back on my hips, staring down at me with blank eyes.

"I can't do this."

***

"I can't believe..."

I looked up from my stupor to see both of my parents. My mom holding my dad's hand comfortingly, while he quietly sobbed.