Chapter 36

Two days passed, and my heat was finally over by Saturday. The moment I was certain it was over, I called over Yoongi. He was iffy at first, wary that I was tricking him into coming again, but after hearing my stutter a few times, he agreed to come over.

I didn't even wait for him to come to the door. The moment that I heard his car pull up in the driveway, I rushed out of the house and ran to his car, which he quickly stopped so he wouldn't run over me. He didn't get the chance to open his car door--I did it for him. I crawled halfway into his car and kissed him, purring loudly.

"Hey, baby." He chuckled, kissing me back each time my lips came to his as they traveled around his face, planting kisses all over him. "I missed you too, pup, but can we go into the house before we have our little reunion?"

I purred obediently jumping off of him and running back to the house. He smiled as he watched me go, turning off his car and getting out with a bag of what I assumed to be birthday presents for me--before he came into the house and followed me upstairs.

"You look cute." Yoongi mumbled as he took in my outfit--something my mom had given me amongst her mass amount of gifts.

I turned around for him, showing off the cutesy clothes before I crawled into my bed and pat the spot next to me.

"Sit!"

He smiled, obediently coming over as he glanced around the room, probably smelling the stale heat scent. Then, his eyes landed on the vibrator--that was still very soaked in slick and clearly used to fruition.

I blushed, opening my nightstand and knocking it inside before quickly closing it, looking up at him with a shy smile.

"Th-Thank you for that. I-It, um..really helped..."

He smiled. "Good." He said as he sat down next to me. He held the bag of gifts over to me, but--

It was then that I noticed his scent.

I took in a deep breath, ignoring the bag he held out to me as I curiously scooted closer, tucking my nose into the crook of his neck.

"Y-You..." I looked up at him confusedly. "Smell different..." I mumbled.

He smiled, pulling me back in to smell him more as he placed aside the bag.

"Cause we're fated mates, baby. You smell like that for me, too."

"Really?" I asked softly, nuzzling my nose into his neck. I took in another deep breath, letting his overly familiar scent soothe every sense I had.

"Yeah, really."

I clung to him, inching my way into his lap to get closer and closer.

"C-Can I...?" I looked up at him nervously. "S-Scent...?"

"You can scent me whenever you want to, baby." He mumbled. "You don't have to ask permission."

I bit my lip, straddling his thighs as I scented him. He scented me back, teasingly kissing my neck and covering me in his thick scent.

I didn't budge for a good five minutes before I was happy that he smelled like me. Then, I crawled out of his lap and looked at the bag.

Yoongi picked it up, handing it to me. "Happy late birthday." He mumbled in my ear, kissing my cheek.

"Th-Thank you..." I mumbled, blushing a little. I awkwardly looked into the bag, pulling out some of the paper inside. I tensed when I saw how many things he'd managed to stuff into the bag, terrified that he'd spent a lot of money on me.

"U-Um--" I panicked a little. "H-How much--"

"Don't ask." He softly scolded.

I let out a soft whimper, not happy at the idea of him spending a lot of money on me. But I obediently pulled out one of the things to see what it was--only to gasp and drop it back in the bag.