Chapter 17

Did I ever tell you guys that my sister made Loki an Instagram account? I don't know what it's called though lol.

She also put him on some lesbian based tinder-like app and made a friend from a girl calling him cute.

Also, anyone got some story recommendations? Yoonmin, taekook, namjin, either is fine. Vampire or omegaverse is nice 🤔 anyone know some good ones?

I don't know why I'm asking lol I've got my library overflowing 🥲

I tried to read a heterosexual Hobi fanfic.

I'll leave it at that 😰

***

Thankfully, he left me alone for the rest of the day after that.

But...

The next day, his little gifts became more outrageous. And none of them were things he could have just picked up around the school, either. No, it looked like he planned to he rejected, and planned to come back with something different each time. Various different pieces of piercing jewelry, all of which were cute and I actually kept, a bouquet of roses that were hard to hide, a sheet of cute puppy, duck and kitten stickers, a bunny plushie, and a few other random knickknacks that he would place on my desk, stare at me for about a minute to see if I accepted his offering, before he would walk away to whatever bag of goodies he had and decide his next offering, then bring it to me a few minutes later.

I was starting to feel like I had a dog with kleptomania. My desk couldn't handle anymore of his gifts. I knew he was about to come back with something else soon and was anticipating and fretting telling him no, but before I could, my phone buzzed.

I frowned and picked it up, curious what the hell it was since I had most things off for notifications.

ElSeñorMadre: I'm coming home tomorrow. I'll be there a few days this time so we can be together for your birthday. I'll see you soon, okay baby?

ElPoquito: OKAY!

ElSeñorMadre: Get off your phone at school 😒

ElPoquito: 😒

"Who are you texting?"

I sighed whenever I heard Yoongi's voice. I turned to look at him with the intention of rejecting any gift he had to give me this time, but I didn't see anything in his hands. And the moment I acknowledged him, he snatched my phone to look at my screen.

"Yoongi!" I hissed, immediately trying to take my phone back. He turned away, keeping my phone away from me as he looked over my messages.

"Who the hell is ElSeñorMadre? Are you cheating on me?" He growled lowly, making me glare at him.

"It's my mother! And even if it weren't, I don't have to answer to you!"

"I'm your boyfriend!" He hissed. "What do you mean you don't have to answer me? Why not? Are you hiding something from me?"

"Just--!" I groaned in annoyance. "Why can't you leave me alone? You know I'm mad at you and yet you won't stop bothering me! Just stop!"

"No! Are you cheating?!"

"No!" I snapped, grabbing the attention of some others in the class with my loud voice. Yoongi growled, and tossed my phone down into my desk hard before he stormed off, clearly not believing me and breaking my phone apart in the process.

"Yoongi!" I snapped again, throwing glances at both my broken phone and the escaping alpha in disbelief as he left the classroom.

He seriously just--? Accused me, broke my phone, and left?

I was seething with rage, and seeing red as I picked up my phone's pieces. I tried to put it back together, but it proved to be a fruitless task after a few minutes of no luck. He's thrown it down so hard that the case had fallen apart and the battery fell out, and the bottom piece to the casing bent. It wouldn't fix without professional help.

Are you fucking kidding me?