Chapter 15

Stray kids just released pre-orders for their new album ODDINARY, and I'm trying to decide if I want to pay 40$ more to ensure I get at least 2 different albums from cokodive, or not pay 40$ more and test my luck in getting two different ones from Target and just go in store to see if they have the last one...

😕 I really want the target exclusive photocards for each album and the limited posters...😥 but I don't know which one I want to do...

***

I immediately took his dick out of my mouth whenever he took a picture of me. I stared at him with wide eyes, while he showed no expression or remorse at being caught.

"What are you doing?" I asked in an angry tone that I didn't even know I could muster.

"Taking a picture of you." He said simply.

"Why?"

"To keep," He mumbled as he reached for my arm and pulled me closer to him until I was sitting on his wet dick. "And to share."

"Share? What?"

He showed me his phone screen.

I stared in shock and bewilderment whenever I saw on his screen, that he had sent the picture of me sucking his dick to all his friends in their big group chat. And one of them had already seen it, despite it being three in the morning. I gasped whenever one of them started to type.

"Why would you do that?!" I hissed, reaching to grab his phone to delete the picture. But he held it away and wrapped his arm around my waist, leaning forward to kiss me.

"Why are you mad about it?" He retorted, like this was a normal thing to do.

"Because it's--" I was too shocked to even think of something to say. I just stared at him like he was crazy, unsure of what to do even as I was hearing his phone buzz that his friend was responding.

Why would he do something like this?

What is happening?

What--? I don't...even know...

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. Rightfully so. I felt disgusted, both in him and myself. I backed away from him, trying to wrap my head around what just happened.

I feel so...

Violated.

Am I allowed...to feel that way?

He's my crush.

Shouldn't I feel happy that he's showing us off to others?

But...

Isn't this too far?

"Get out of my house." I said softly, hanging my head low so he couldn't see any of my tears. I closed my eyes, trying to stay calm.

"What?"

"You heard me. I want you to leave." I mumbled, clutching the bedsheets as I tried even harder to stay calm.

This isn't okay.

He can't do this to me.

Crush or not...

He can't do that.

Boyfriend or not...

He still can't.

"Why do you want me to leave?"

I remained quiet. I knew that if I spoke, my voice would crack.

I don't want to show anymore weakness to him.

I want to be strong.

I need to tell him straight.

"I..." I gulped, resisting the urge to sniffle. I didn't want him to hear me. "I just...want you to leave." I said softly.

"Pup--"

"Don't 'pup' me!" I screamed, making him jump. He stared at me with wide eyes whenever I looked up at him. I knew my face was running with both tears and snot, and I probably looked unattractive as fuck, but...that was the least of my worries. "Get out of my house!"

"Jimin--" He mumbled my name. "Calm down, baby. What's wrong?"

"What do you mean, what's wrong?! You just sent a picture of me sucking your damn dick to a bunch of people, and you're acting like you don't understand why the fuck I'm angry! Why wouldn't I be angry?!"

He still looked confused and that face was making my blood boil.

"I'm...sorry?"

I wilted.

"Just...go. Please."

He didn't respond. I heard him fix his pants, before he got off of my bed. I felt him gently place his hand on my head and he kissed my temple, mumbling softly, "I'm sorry, baby. I'll go."

Then, he left. I heard his car's engine starting not to long later, along with the sound of his tires rolling off our rocky driveway.

He wouldn't share that picture around to spite me, would he?

Surely not?

He has no reason to get mad at me...unless he's just...

Ugh...

I wiped my tears and snot from my face, before I looked at my alarm clock with puffy eyes.

"Fucking four A.M..." I groaned, plopping back down onto the bed with a sigh.

Everything in my room smells like Yoongi. My damn mouth tastes like him. I smell like him.

Can't I escape him for just now?