Chapter 56

Thank you for 8k on June 23rd💜❤

All I want to do is learn the fan chants and enjoy myself for the rest of the next two weeks until the concert so I can see my boys shine on stage 😡 I'm sick of other people's shit making this a stressful thing.

***

Yoongi wasn't kidding when he said his mother was merciless. But I didn't expect her to come at seven in the morning.

I groaned and buried my face into Yoongi's chest defiantly as his mother hissed and shook us both, trying to rouse us out of bed. Yoongi gave her an annoyed warning growl, but all that did for him was get him a one way trip to face plant the floor. And I found that me being his fiance and barely acquainted with her didn't save me from her shoving me off the bed and onto Yoongi either.

"Get up and get dressed! The maids are preparing breakfast. Be downstairs in ten minutes or I'm coming back!"

With that, she slammed the door and left.

"I told you so." Yoongi groaned in pain from underneath me. "She's fucking horrible."

I whined, burying my face into his back defiantly as he huffed and laid there.

"Get off. I'll get us some clothes to wear."

I softly whined to complain as he wiggled me off his back and onto the floor. He picked me up and laid me on his bed, before he went to his dresser to find some clothes for us to wear.

"Here." He mumbled as he came back fully dressed. I pouted but obediently pushed myself out of bed and took the clothes, burying my face into the fabric of the shirt to find it covered in Yoongi's scent. He smiled as I purred, waiting patiently as I slowly dressed myself. Then, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"Let's keep your pregnancy a secret for now, babe." He mumbled. "I don't want my parents to know about it until they absolutely have to. And even then if we can, let's hide it. I don't want them trying to bring a pup into their nightmarish plans."

"I agree." I mumbled softly, smiling over my shoulder at him as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Good. Then let's go downstairs before my mom comes back."

I giggled quietly at the urgency in his voice, before I intertwined our fingers. "Then lead the way, alpha."

He crooned happily at the name as he held my hand, before he led me downstairs and to the dining room where his mother..and father..were sitting and waiting for the food to be brought out.

"Took you long enough." His mother grumbled with a scoff. Yoongi hummed, ignoring her as he sat me down in front of her before he took the seat across from his father. I kept my mouth zipped shut as I hesitantly observed the tense interaction of Yoongi and his mother under his father's gaze.

"Yoongi."

Yoongi tensed visibly when his father called his name. He looked up to him, meeting his eyes.

"Yes, father?"

"If you stay the night here with your mate, don't leave your room after ten. You're too noisy."

I blushed, awkward and nervous when I realized he must have heard us in the bathroom last night. I looked over at Yoongi, just as he nodded.

"Yes sir." He mumbled, as his mother frowned.

"What noise could the boys have been making so late? As far as I know, Jimin want to sleep just after we finished ta--"

"He used the bathroom last night." Yoongi mumbled simply.