Chapter 38

I got stray kids tickets. What have you done with your life recently? Sksksksksk 🤡

ON A SERIOUS NOTE THOUGH, I'M GOING TO THE FORT WORTH CONCERT BITCHES!!!!!!

***

~Three days later~

Oh God.

I forced a tight lipped smile as Yoongi's mother approached me and my mom. It was finally D-Day for their joint brand to begin the modeling process, which meant me and Yoongi would be doing a couple photoshoot today. Yoongi, begrudgingly, had went into hiding not long after we had arrived. I tried to follow suit, but my mother grabbed me by the scruff and forced me to stay by her side.

And now I have to talk to Yoongi's mother.

"How are you, sweetie?" Yoongi's mother asked with a wide smile. I wasn't fooled though, I knew the smile was fake.

"I-I'm good, how have you been?" I stuttered softly, holding onto my mom's arm nervously.

"I've been wonderful. I've been so excited to see you and my son finally take these pictures! You're going to look so cute together!"

I know, but I didn't need to hear that from you.

"Th-Thank you." I smiled.

"Do you know where my son has gone? I can't find him anywhere." She asked, now looking to my mother.

"I'm not sure where he is either. I haven't seen him since we arrived." My mom responded.

Yoongi's mother frowned. "That boy-- he better not have ran off. Excuse me, I'm going to go and try to find him." She gave us a smile, before she turned and went to go and find Yoongi.

My mother smiled down at me. "I'm going to go and talk to the stylists. Why don't you go look for Yoongi?"

I nodded obediently before she walked away. I curled my lip a little nervously now that I was alone, unsure if I should actually wander the unfamiliar building to find Yoongi.

It's his parent's new building, and...I'm their son's mate, so...

I can't imagine them minding...?

Instead of just going to look for him though, I texted him.

Jimin: Where are you?

Yoongi: Men's bathroom, the only place my mom can't thoroughly search.

Yoongi: Come here, babe. It's on the same floor as the set.

Do you think Yoongi would fuck me in the bathroom?

I scrunched my nose.

Never mind, I don't want to fuck in a dirty bathroom.

But...I'm ready for him at any time. I've completely primped my body and...I'm wearing the sexy clothes he got for my birthday underneath my pants...

So I'm ready. Anytime. Anywhere.

Just not the bathroom.

It took me a few minutes, but I eventually found the bathroom. I found him locked in the last stall, and shimmied my nail between the sliding door lock and opened it up. I found Yoongi sitting on the top of the toilet with his feet--shoed obviously--sitting on the bowl. I gave him an unimpressed look for treating other's property poorly, but didn't speak. I walked closer and kissed his cheek while he paid me no mind, playing on his phone.