Chapter 33

Thank you for 3k on April 13th~😁

I've been writing in this all day. I think I've finally figured out how I want this story to end, so hopefully you can expect more updates as I figure things out. You guys are only on chapter 33, but I just started writing 47~~ I'm much further and I'm starting to get more invested in this. Originally when I started this story, it was a splurge decision to publish it because I hated not having something ongoing for people to enjoy. But...now, I think it's finally becoming a worthy story.

I hope 😅

But anyway, here's a 3k word chapter for you guys. I hope you enjoy~~

***

After that day we spent together, Yoongi stayed away. He stopped coming home with me in case my heat came early. But...I haven't even started my preheat.

Is he mad at me?

It had been only a short while, but I had gotten used to being with Yoongi every day. So suddenly not getting to be around him for what I hoped would only be a few days...

It was torture.

Especially when he wouldn't even look at me in class.

I hope...he still loves me.

He didn't get so mad at me that he's having second guesses now...did he?

"You look horrible."

I perked up when I heard someone talking to me, even though what they'd set was extremely rude. I got happy, thinking it was Yoongi, but when I looked up, it wasn't. And it wasn't Seokjin either, for once. It was one of Yoongi's other friends.

The alpha sat down and gave me a smile. "Yoongi is about to go into his rut, so he's not coming to school today. He wanted someone to watch over you and, since I'm the only one in this class with you too, he appointed me."

"O-Oh..."

Would it be rude to ask who the hell he is...?

"I don't remember if I've properly introduced myself or not, but my name is Hoseok. Known Yoongi about three years now. Good friends." He winked at me.

Uh...he isn't flirting...is he?

"Hey!"

I jumped in surprise when I heard a new voice. I looked up quickly, recognizing Taehyung as the mischievous one.

"What, babe?"

B-Babe? But they're both alphas?

Then again, the first time that I spoke to them, along with Jungkook...

They were kind of suspicious.

Are they...?

My suspicions were confirmed when Taehyung shamelessly came over to Hoseok and kissed him, wrapping an arm around Hoseok's waist and groping his ass pretty hard as he did.

"Don't fucking flirt with him." Taehyung growled.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do." Hoseok snarled back defiantly.

The two alphas growled at each other, both attempting to assert dominance over the other. Meanwhile, I noticed Jungkook coming into the room, spotting the two, and coming over. He came up behind Hoseok and wrapped his arms around him.

"Found you." Jungkook mumbled a moment before he sank his teeth deep into Hoseok's neck like he was trying to mark him. Hoseok groaned at the sudden attack--letting his guard down enough for Taehyung to swoop in and bite him on the other side of his neck.