Chapter 13

Just gonna casually...^^^^ sksksk

He's too beautiful for this existence.

I'm trying so hard to write a Taekook. But it's a nightmare when yoonmin are being such a power couple at the side 😭 I ALWAYS WANT TO GO FOR YOONMIN

Hehe~ it's my birthday so you guys get an update gift~~

Have a good day~💜❤

***

"So why aren't your parents ever home with you?"

"Ah--parent. My dad was a male omega like me, and my mom is an alpha. My dad died whenever I was born, so...it's always just been me and her. As for my mom though, she's really ambitious. She has a job that keeps her running around the country for business. She comes home for maybe a day or two at a time, maybe once a month. Twice if I'm lucky." I explained softly.

"I'm sorry I asked, pup."

"It's okay." I said with a little smile as I shifted my head on his chest to look up at him. "I'm not too bothered by it."

"Don't you get lonely?" He asked, holding me a bit closer. I blushed and shifted my head back down on his peck, not wanting him to see my red face.

"W-Well...I have you now, so..." I said softly, trying to be brave with my words.

"Yeah. And I'm not going anywhere." He mumbled, craning his neck to kiss the top of my head before he laid his head back on my pillow and sighed.

"I-Is something wrong...?" I asked softly whenever he sighed.

"No." He mumbled. "I feel content."

I smiled, happy that that was all.

"Mm. By the way..."

I shifted my head to look up at him whenever he spoke. "Y-Yes?"

"I'll take you on a date on Saturday, is that cool? You wanted to go on one, didn't you?"

I quietly gasped whenever I heard what he asked. The alpha gently rubbed my side where his hand rested on the nice curve of my waist to my hips as he waited for me to answer. I blushed whenever I felt his hand rubbing me, as I tried to answer him.

"Y-Yes..." I squeaked out softly.

He smiled whenever he heard my nervous response.

"Alright. I'll figure out a place for us to go and let you know a good time."

"O-Okay!" I said, hoping I didn't sound too excited. Yoongi chuckled quietly whenever it didn't quite come out the way I hoped.

"Oh, and one other thing..." He mumbled, looking down at me.

"Y-Yes? W-What is it?" I asked with a blush, sitting up and holding myself up with my hands as he sat up too, leaning forward just enough to get close to me.

"You looked beautiful today, baby."

He chuckled whenever I quickly tried to hide my face. He stopped me though, grabbing my chin and lightly forcing me to look up at him. He took in the sight of my wide eyes and red face for a moment, before he smiled and mumbled, "I want you to kiss me, pup."

I gasped quietly whenever he said that. I let out a little, shy whimper, my blush making my face hot as I stared up at him with big, doe eyes.

"I-I c-can't--!" I whimpered quietly.

"Yes you can, pup." He mumbled with that same little smile that was starting to turn a bit smug. "You want to kiss me, don't you? So why don't you? Just put your lips on mine, and...I'll handle the rest."