Chapter 35

"No offense, but you look terrible."

Yoongi, who was freshly over his rut, immediately hit me with that insult while I was battling my heat that had just started about an hour ago.

"Thanks, asshole." I spat at him, curling up in my bed as I tried desperately to ignore the urge to grab some random long and thin--ass safe--item to shove up my ass and relieve myself.

"I was kidding, baby. You look beautiful. Fuckable, too." He teased with a little smirk.

"I know." I mumbled, letting my heat make me confident in myself. Cause frankly, the only thing on my mind at the moment was Yoongi's dick and how much I would love it between my legs right about now.

"Are you in any pain?" He asked, observing my shaking body.

"No."

"Why are you shaking?"

"It's cold." I mumbled. "And you aren't here to warm me." I complained, shifting uncomfortably on my bed.

"Sorry, baby. I don't want to hurt you or accidentally get you pregnant."

"Right now, I think I would enjoy the pain."

"Ooh. Kinky." He teased, a little smirk on his face. "Do you have a biting kink?"

"You're welcome to find out if you come here and fuck me."

"Can't do that." He mumbled, clearly enjoying my advances despite declining them.

I groaned in annoyance, rolling out of his view. My eyes landed on a brush that rested on my desk for a few seconds, before I tore my eyes away so I couldn't get tempted. I huffed exasperatedly, trying as hard as I could to ignore the feeling in my gut and between my legs as slick soaked my underwear. I debated ditching my underwear like the rest of my clothes, but I was cold enough as is and I didn't want to get slick all over my bed.

"You really won't come and fuck me? I thought you loved the idea of 'breeding' me? I would love to be bred. And fucked and bitten and taken. You can have my virginity, you know. All you have to do is come over here and--" I moaned in a high pitch for effect-- "Give me your dick." I finished.

He smiled at me. "You can't tempt me, Jimin. Whether you think so or not, I actually do have considerable self control."

I whined, wishing that would convince him, but he just continued smiling at me.

"Please, alpha? You won't even do it if I take contraceptives for you? I'll let you feed them to me if you just fuck me. I won't get pregnant."

"Nope."

"Fuck!" I screeched in annoyance, feeling even more pissed when he chuckled at me.

"Look, if it makes you feel better, I could get you a toy to play with so you aren't lonely."

I bit my lip, smiling at the thought. "Sure. I would take a toy." Not. But I'll certainly take your dick when you bring the toy to me.

He hummed. "Alright. Then I'll bring you one." He mumbled, getting up and grabbing some earbuds, plugging them into his phone before he put on some sandals and left his house.

"You'll really bring me a toy?" I asked with a little smile.

"Yeah. I'll bring you one. Do you want a vibrator?"

"Yes." No.

"Alright. I'll be there in about thirty minutes, baby."

"Okay. I love you, handsome." I purred, making him smile.

"I love you too, baby. Bye."

"Bye bye."

After he hung up, I immediately began to plot how I would get him to fuck me.

A dose of my heat scent to the face should be good.

My mom isn't home right now, so we can get loud, too.

Perfect.

I waited a bit impatiently for him to get here. I wasn't sure if he would come right in or knock on the door, but I was determined to catch him.

I tapped my foot on the floor as I waited, sitting upright on my bed as I expected him at any second.

The moment I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door, I knew that he was here. I jumped up, running to my bedroom door to open it--only to find a vibrator box on the ground and Yoongi already rushing down the stairs.

I whined, quickly going after him. He grunted when I jumped on him, hugging him tightly from behind.

"Jimin--" He started to tell me to let go, but I ignored him and spun him around, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in to breathe in my thick scent right from the source--my neck.

"Please." I begged once again.

"No, baby." He groaned. "I need to go now--"

"I don't want you to go. You love me, don't you? So why won't you take care of me?" I whined, releasing more pheromones to try and persuade him.

He didn't answer my question. He took me by my waist, making me think for a moment that he was going to do it, but he pushed me away, ripping me off of him before he quickly ran out of the house, gagging on my scent and leaving me all alone again.

Dammit.

A couple minutes after he had left and I had started charging the vibrator, Yoongi texted me.

Yoongi: That was really mean.

Jimin: You're mean for not fucking me. And it's my birthday, too. How could you?

Yoongi: Good night, Jimin.

I hissed in annoyance, ignoring his text and turning off my phone before I grabbed the vibrator--that was shaped like a sphere, not a dick-- and exasperated tried to give myself some relief since my alpha wouldn't.