Chapter 49

Thank you for 6k on the 2nd of June~~

This story is officially more read than some of my others and it still has at least 10 chapters to go~~

Jk it probably has more like 15-20 or something. Idek. We're getting there, but we aren't quite at the point where I can estimate. But I've got 10 chapters written ahead and I'm not to a point yet where I can tell, so who fucking knows 😅 no one, cause I'm the author~

Bruh honestly though, I expected to have this story completed back in April. I never expected this to end up being my longest story, but by the end of this bitch, it'll probably be about 70 chapters. Most of my stories range an average of 50 😅 and this was a splurge book I started when I was stressed...

I didn't expect it to get enough attention to be at 6k before I've even completed it. That's more than 100 people per chapter if you do the math 🤔 but anyway, enjoy reading~~

***

That night, I couldn't sleep. My thoughts kept me up, listening to them and Yoongi's deep breathing from where I laid in his arms.

And when the morning came, Yoongi left. He told me to stay home today so my body could rest and he intended to stay with me, but I urged him to leave. I didn't want him to see how sleepless or scared I was.

If he notices, then he'll get mad.

With him gone though, I had nothing to do. No one to talk to to keep me from thinking.

What are the odds that I'm just like my dad, and my body will be too weak to withstand a pregnancy? Will I keel over and die? Leave Yoongi with a baby and a broken heart?

And what about the future? Yoongi wants pups, I'm sure. But could I give them to him? Would he leave me if I refused to?

And me?

I want pups. I want them more than anything. But...

I'm scared.

What if...I die?

But...

If I take those contraceptives, then...

I could be killing a pup. One that is both mine and Yoongi's.

I didn't even realize that I was crying until I heard my mom's voice calling my name as she came up the stairs. I quickly wiped away my tears, but when she opened my door, it was too late.

"Honey? What's wrong?" She asked, quickly coming over to me. She hugged me, getting me to sit up as she sat on my bed and held me. "Why are you crying?"

"I don't feel good..." I lied, looking away from her. But it didn't matter.

"I can tell when you're lying to me, honey. Tell me what's wrong."

I curled my lip a little, looking up at her with teary eyes before I cuddled close to her and scented her.

"M-Me and Yoongi..m-mated..." I mumbled quietly. "A-And..didn't use..protection..."

"And?" She asked with a frown.

"And...I..." I averted my gaze. "I-I..don't want to take the contraceptives he bought me..."