Chapter 24

Me and my sister are going to Dallas today to hit the grapevine mall, and she told me to look it up.

Bitch apparently that mall has over 200 stores in it--

I'D BE SURPRISED IF THE CITY I LIVE NEXT TO EVEN HAS THAT MANY STORES IN IT!

Dallas has kpop stores 🤡 I'm going to lose my shit if my sister doesn't let me go to at least one of them.

Sksksk~

***

"I'm home."

"JIMIN!"

I jumped when my mom screamed my name not even a second after I announced my arrival. I curiously went over to her room and found her primping herself inside.

"Come here sweetie, I'm going out with a business client in two hours and you're coming with me."

"Huh?" I furrowed my brows at her. "Why do I have to go?"

"Because I want you to. Now come here. I want you to wear some of the clothes from my new line. You're going to have to strut your stuff tonight boy, cause this line is called boyfriend material."

Put it on someone else then...

I frowned as I walked over to the clothing that she'd set out. I scrunched my nose at it, seeing as it was just my style in higher quality.

I wonder what Yoongi would think about seeing me in this? He's only ever seen me in my school clothes and pajamas. Never anything from my actual day to day closet.

While I was changing, my mom drilled me on her newest clothing line. Apparently she was looking for the perfect couples to model her new BOYFRIEND×GIRLFRIEND clothing line. And apparently she wanted to have some LGBT stars in it too.

"That's nice." I mumbled as I pulled on the ripped jeans she'd provided. I really didn't see how this was boyfriend material or clothes I should be wearing to a business dinner, but--

My mom is in charge.

And anyone that's doing business with a fashion designer probably realizes she's going to be showing off her new lines anyway.

The moment my mom finished primping herself, she ambushed me. I let out a little whimper when she sat me down in a little chair she had in front of her vanity and began to select different makeups to put on me.

"M-Mama, I'm a boy..." I tried to protest the makeup, but she rolled her eyes at me.

"Boys can wear makeup too. Since when do you have a fragile masculinity revolving around not doing society named 'girly' things?"

I pouted but didn't try protesting anymore. I obediently sat still as she applied some makeup that went well with the outfit she'd made me wear, before she told me to go get in the car.

I obediently went to get in the car while she finished up whatever she was doing, before she came out of the house and got in with me, driving like a maniac to whatever restaurant we were meeting her business partner at.

Oh god, I wonder who the hell I'm about to meet...

I hope my mom doesn't make me talk to them.

I stiffly followed after my mom as she led me into a fancy restaurant about thirty minutes away from home. I hid behind her as she checked us into a reservation, noticing how there didn't seem to be anyone else around the front but the waiter.

It wouldn't surprise me if they rented the entire restaurant out. My mom certainly has the money to.