Chapter 53

Thank you for 7k on June 14th~♡

What are your favorite foods or snacks from your home country?

I'm from Northern Texas. Texmex and smoked brisket with macaroni are home to me 😆

Also, I love it when my readers call me mommy 🤣 I never thought I would get that, but I have~

I love all of you babes~😘

***

The next morning, well...around five P.M., I woke up to Yoongi planting soft kisses on my belly from where he now laid between my legs beneath the blanket. I groaned and kicked him a little, wanting to sleep some more, but he didn't relent.

"What do you want?" I whined, tried to avoid him as I rolled around a bit.

"Get up. I want to go and get marriage licenses."

"Right now?" I hissed. "You proposed last night!"

"Yeah, and I want to get this show on the road! So get up and get dressed or I'll carry you to the office myself in your pajamas!"

I whined, reaching down just enough to pull off my pants and underwear, knowing he wouldn't do it if I was exposed. The alpha paused to admire while I kicked the clothes to the floor, before I rolled onto my side and got comfy, closing my eyes to go back to sleep.

"Okay, you can have it your way." He mumbled as he checked out my ass. I heard a soft, "Shit," as he reached out to grope it, but I ignored him.

If it means I get to sleep longer, then I don't care if he touches my ass.

I actually managed to go back to sleep while he busied himself with kissing my thighs, slipping his arm between my legs to hold me as he gently bit into my thighs.

And, about twenty minutes later, I woke back up to find my thighs and lower belly covered in angry love bites.

"Dammit, Yoongi--" I hissed as I pushed him away, pulling my long night shirt down over my thighs as I grunted and forced myself out of bed to grab something to cover up with. The alpha had a triumphant look on his face at successfully getting me out of bed his way. He spent his last while admiring me as I changed into some casual clothes.

"I'll go with you if you buy me dinner." I mumbled.

"Sure. We can go on a little dinner date." He said, getting off the bed himself now to come and wrap his arms around me. "We need to drop by my parent's house today too. To show them the marriage licenses so they'll keep their noses out of our business for awhile. We should also talk to your mom about it all now that we're all awake."

"Fine." I mumbled as I buttoned my pants, before we both went downstairs to find my mom sitting in the living room.

"Going somewhere?" She asked as she looked up from her laptop and coffee.

"Soon, yeah." I mumbled. "Do you remember this morning how Yoongi woke you up screaming that we were going to get married?" I asked awkwardly. She glanced up at me, before she set aside her coffee and laptop.

"I remember. And you still have my blessing." She said simply.

"Okay, but...we also wanted to know if it would be okay if we could move in together?"

"Yes, it's okay. I pretty well figured that with you two getting married meant you both would be leaving the nest. It's okay, honey. But you have to come and visit every time I'm home, okay?"