Chapter 48

JUNGKOOK'S SCREAM WHEN HE GOT CAUGHT ADJUSTING HIS PANTS 🤣 OH NO

***

Yoongi and I both slept for a long time after the long mating. And we would have slept even longer, had we not had an intruder halfway through our sleep.

"Min Yoongi!"

Both Yoongi and I jerked awake when we heard the voice. "Mom?!" He snapped, pulling the blanket over us in the still stuffy room as I gasped and ducked beneath it. "Get out!" He snapped, growling at her.

The woman rolled her eyes, glaring at Yoongi. "This better not happen again, do you understand me young man?" She hissed.

"Yeah, I fucking get it, so get out! Why are you here?!"

She rolled her eyes again like it was obvious, before she went to the door. "Hurry up on your end of the deal before your father loses his mind again."

At the sudden change in topic, I was confused and Yoongi frowned. His mother rose an eyebrow at him, before she left the room.

As soon as she was gone, Yoongi let out a groan.

"Fuck, why did she have to come here?" He complained, before he lifted up the blanket to look at me from where I was cuddled up to his legs with an embarrassed expression.

"She's gone, come on out." He mumbled, patting the bed next to himself until I obediently crawled out next to him with a blush.

"Um...Y-Yoonie...?" I called, awkward to share something I had noticed while he was yelling at his mother.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked nonchalantly as he laid back in bed, staring at me with a sweet smile.

"I-I..bled all over the bed..."

His smile quickly turned into a horrified frown at my words, before he quickly lifted the blanket to see the blood. But he sighed in relief and hugged me when he saw it was an overstatement. There was a little patch of blood on the bed from where I had fallen asleep.

"It's fine. Here, get up. I'll wash the sheets." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around me and sitting me down on my nightstand while he took all my bedding off of the bed.

"I-It's okay...?"

"Mm? Yeah. Lots of virgins bleed their first time." He said as he took my bedsheet away from the rest of the bedding.

"Oh..." I averted my gaze with a blush.

He smiled at me. "I don't know why you're being awkward. It's your bed."

"But we share it..."

He chuckled, setting the soiled bedding down to come over to me, stepping between my legs and kissing me with a little smirk. "Oh? So it's our bed to you?"

I pushed him away shyly at the question, looking away so I didn't have to answer. He crooned, coming back to peck my lips before he mumbled, "Hey..."

"W-What?"

"I'm sorry." He mumbled. "I overreacted and caused you a lot of pain because of it."

I smiled a little. "It's okay. I feel better now that you're back."

He didn't smile at my response like I thought he would. He had a frown on his face as he held my waist, his eyes falling.

"You shouldn't forgive so easily." He mumbled.

"Well, I hurt you too, didn't I? It may not be the same, but...it mattered to you. So I don't blame you for that. And besides, you came as soon as I called for you to, didn't you?"