Chapter 62

Idk why all these damn pictures I uploaded either don't upload to wattpad, or are sometimes blurry. It's kinda annoying 😑

***

"Do you think this one looks good?"

Yoongi looked up with a blank expression as he rubbed his neck, before his eyes flitted down to my phone screen. He took my phone from me to look, checking out the pictures I had pulled up of a particular venue I'd been considering.

"Yeah, it looks great. Is that the one you want?"

I looked at it again, before I shook my head. "Let's look a bit more before we decide. What are you doing?"

"I'm waiting on you. You get to choose the venue, not me. I'm just here to give my opinion. And so far, everything you've shown me has looked great."

I scoffed at him, sticking my tongue out at his lack of care, before I turned in my seat to face away from him and kept looking. But even as I looked at more places, the last one I'd shown him looked the best.

"Okay, never mind. I think I do want that one." I mumbled after a few minutes, before I showed him the last one again. "So...now we book it, right? How do we do that? And how do we prepare?"

He took my phone from me, quietly mumbling as he scrolled through the website I was on.

"What day should we have it?" He asked as his eyes wandered over a list of available times and days.

"Probably...how about sometime just after our graduation?"

"That late?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah. It would be nice to not have to worry about school exams at the same time. So yes."

"Okay, then..." He looked over the list of availabilities again, before he tapped one. "February fifteenth. Is that a good day? We could honey moon just after."

"Honey moon?" I asked, perking up. "To where?"

"Wherever you want, baby." He mumbled with a smile, before he handed my phone back and stretched in his chair. "Mm. By the way, your mom wanted us to come over for dinner."

"She did? Why didn't she tell me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because she told me."

"And since when have you gotten so close to my mom that she tells you something and not me?"

"Since you moved out with me and she messages me every day to ask how you are and makes sure I'm taking care of you properly." He mumbled, smiling at me. "Every morning since we moved into this place, she's messaged me. I don't even know how she got my number, though I'm sure it was probably my mom."

I narrowed my eyes at him, wondering just what him and my mom have been up to, but I simply nodded. "Fine. When are we going? It's already five."

"Two hours. She wants us to come at seven."

"Okay. Well until then, we can plan the wedding some more."

He groaned, clearly having had enough of wedding planning for today. But he obediently stayed in his seat and looked at everything I would show him.

***

"Am I going to have to carry you?"

I whined, rolling my head over to look at the disgruntled alpha as he stared back in annoyance. He huffed at me as he took his key out of the car, before he got out and came to get me out too. He scooped me out of the passenger's seat, making me smile triumphantly at getting what I wanted. I purred in his arms as he shut the car door and carried me to the front door of my mom's house.