Chapter 28

⛔⚠️The introduction has been updated to include a trigger warning section.⚠️⛔

***

When we got to my house, my mom wasn't home. I had no idea where she was, but I was kind of grateful she wasn't home. Because that meant Yoongi and I could come inside without her bombarding us.

I rushed upstairs to the bathroom to clean up, locking the door behind me as I took off my clothes to rinse off the slick.

"Babe..."

I blushed when I heard Yoongi's deep rumbling voice on the other side of the door. I bristled, hissing quietly, shyly, as I vigorously scrubbed my skin to get rid of my slick scent.

"Baby..." He purred again, whining like an abandoned puppy on the other side of the door. He slipped both hands under the door and curled his fingers, holding the door as he whined up against it.

Uuwah...

He's being so...cute..!

Maybe a little slick scent won't hurt...

I got out of the shower and quickly dried off, but it was then that I realized--

Shit--

I don't have clean clothes--

"Baby..." He whined longer, impatiently.

I pouted, before I went up to the door.

"C-Can you...g-go get me some c-clothes?" I asked softly from my side.

"You don't need clothes. We can cuddle naked."

I don't trust you to keep it 'just' cuddling!

And besides, I don't want you to see me naked!

That's the last bit of dignity I have left with you!

"P-Please?"

He rubbed up against the door, and his hands disappeared out from under it. I heard his voice coming from higher as he responded.

"What's in it for me if I go get you some clothes?"

I internally groaned, cursing how he always wanted something in return for the littlest of things as I tried to think of something I could offer him that was within my boundaries.

"Y-You...can s-scent me..." I stuttered softly.

"I've already scented you." He pointed out. "You smell perfect."

I smell like you!

"Th-Then...what do you...want?"

"Well, I would like to suck your nipples, lick your belly, kiss your neck, rub your dick, eat your ass and fuck you until you scream my name in your sleep, but I don't think you'll let me do that."

Oh my god--

"H-How about a kiss?"

"That works too."

I heard him walk away from the door, and about a minute later he grabbed the knob.

"Here, baby."

I unlocked the door and cracked it open, hiding behind it with a towel cautiously wrapped around my body as I reached outside the door to grab the clothes. But instead, I was met with his hand.

I gasped, realizing quickly that he tricked me as he pushed open the door and pulled me out of the bathroom, wrapping an arm around me tightly as he looked down at me with a smug smile.