Chapter 20

The further into this story that I write, the more it seems to be turning out a lot like The Alpha 🤔

Like, extreme similarities. I mean, the general basis is different, but...

Would that bother any of you?

Also, second update because this chapter is really short too.

***

Well, whenever we got to my house, I was given my answer.

"Oh, mama is home." I perked up, sitting forward in my seat whenever I saw my mom's car sitting in the drive.

And so did Yoongi.

"Uh--mom?"

"It's okay! She's really sweet and knows about you anyway!"

Probably should have omitted that last part, but...too late.

"She knows about me?"

"Um...yes, maybe..."

He stared at me for a few seconds, a little smirk showing it's way up onto his face as his ego inflated.

"Oh. So this means you've talked about me, then?"

"M-Maybe..." I mumbled, blushing before I jumped out of the car, carrying with me the three shirts he'd let me have and rushed to the front door.

I could hear Yoongi laughing from the car as he got out, while I fumbled with my keys. But, before I could try to unlock the door, my mom opened it.

"You brought home a boy?"

My face flushed the moment that my mom said 'boy'.

Yoongi came up behind me and gave her a charming smile. "Min Yoongi." He offered his hand to her.

The older alpha glanced over his hand, before she extended her own to shake his hand. What Yoongi expected to be a friendly handshake however, was not.

She yanked him forward, pulled his chin closer and hissed in his ear, "You better not hurt my baby or I'll have your dick on a silver platter." She hissed. Then, not even a second later, she gave him her signature sweet smile and said, "I'm his mama! You can call me mama or mom or whatever you prefer. Mrs. Park works too."

"Call you m--" Yoongi didn't finish his sentence before he sent me a shocked glance. I looked up at him with a curious, innocent little smile, before I stepped forward and hugged her.

"Hi mama." I gushed, burying my face happily in her boobs.

"Hi baby." She smiled, pulling me inside before she motioned for Yoongi to follow.

While the two alphas sat down, I rushed to the kitchen to go and get drinks, before I returned to sit next to Yoongi.

"So, are you the son of the Mins, or do you just coincidentally have the same name as their son?"

Yoongi frowned whenever my mom mentioned his parents. "Uh...yeah. I'm their son." He said, giving me a curious glance.

"I never would have thought that my son would have a massive crush on the son of the most influential people in this stupid city." My mom said with a little scoff. "Are you planning to claim my son? I would love to have a grandchild. Whenever Jimin has a baby I want to release a child's clothing line and have his baby as the model. My Jimin was just so cute, but he never would sit still for a camera and always cried whenever I put something fashionable on him. So I stopped trying. Hence why he isn't a model, but you know, I think he's happy. But even if he doesn't let me use his baby as a model, I'd still love to release a clothing line for kids some day--"

"Mama. You need to breathe." I said with a smile, cutting her off so she would stop rambling. Yoongi on the other hand, looked shocked. Because my mother had practically told him to get me pregnant with that long statement.

"Thank you sweetie." My mom smiled back at me. "But as I was saying, are you planning to claim my son?"

"Um..." Yoongi seemed flustered as he tried to answer. I looked up at him curiously too, wondering what he would say.

"Yoongi?" I asked softly whenever he didn't say anything.

Whenever I said his name, Yoongi sighed and blushed a little, looking away from us both. "Yeah, I do. Though I didn't want him to know that just yet."

"Oops." My mom said, though she didn't seem the least bit sorry.

"Why didn't you want me to know?" I asked, tilting my head curiously. I was a bit nervous, and felt strangely hurt at the confession.

"I wanted it to be a surprise on your birthday." He mumbled in my ear, making me furrow my brows as I looked up at him.

"Why specifically my birthday?"

"Because you would smell it for the first time yourself." He mumbled, a little smile on his face.

My mom silently 'oh'ed, while I was still a bit confused.

"Smell what?"

"My scent." He smiled. "And yours. And how well they mix."

I was a little confused how his mint scent and my strawberry one would mix well, but I didn't question his nose.

If Yoongi likes it, then I'll learn to.