Chapter 23

UPDATE BECAUSE I HAVE TO SHARE THIS STORY

PLEASE TELL ME IM QN IDIOT

BITCHES LISTEN UP

SO I WAS AT THE GROCERY STORE WITH MY GRANDMA AND GREAT GRANDPA AND I WALKED OFF FROM THEM SO I COULD FIND MY GREAT GRANDPA SOME CHICKEN NUGGIES

AND THIS MEXICAN DUDE, WHO WAS AT LEAST A 5-6 WALKED UP AJD AWKWARDLY ASKED ME "HEY, UH, CQN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER?"

AND MY FUCKING ASS IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT HE WAS A SALESMAN

I ASKED HIM WHY

AND HE SAID "OH, WELL I THOUGHT YOU WERE CUTE"

MIND YOU, I WAS IN MY NASTY ASS JEANS FROM WORKING OUTSIDE ALL DAY AND MY KPOP TSHIRT, WITH GREASY HAIR AND PIMPLES ALL OVER MY FACE FROM SKIN CARE GONE WRONG

AND MY ASS SAID "OH"

OOOOHHHHHHHHHH 😭

AND HE-- HE APOLOGIZED AND LEFT

AND I WENT BACK TO SHOPPING

I'M A FUCKING IDJOT

I ACCIDENTALLY REJECTED A 5-6 CUTE DUDE

CALL ME A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!

***

"--ad. That's not--"

I took in a deep breath, moaning quietly as I slowly woke up to the sound of Yoongi's voice. I lazily rolled over to find him sitting at my desk and talking very quietly into his phone.

"I--"

Well, trying to talk.

My head lulled to the side to look at my alarm clock, scrunching my nose when I saw it was only one.

Who is he talking to in the middle of the night?

"Dad--"

I guess that answers my question.

I softly whined to let Yoongi know I was awake. Yoongi looked over at me, mumbling a soft shit before he got up to come over to me.

"I'm sorry dad. I'm coming home right now." Yoongi mumbled into his phone, coming over to me. I purred groggily, reaching out to take his hand.

"You're leaving?" I asked quietly with a little pout.

"Bye." Yoongi mumbled into his phone, before he hung up. He pocketed his phone before he leaned down to kiss my forehead. "I gotta go, baby. Something's come up. My dad is really pissed off."

"Is everything okay?"

"It will be. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay..." I mumbled, but continued to hold him hand. With my other, I reached for my lips, and tapped my bottom lip with my index finger, whining quietly. "K-Kiss...?"

He smiled softly at me and leaned down, gently kissing my lips. I smiled, letting go of his hand once I'd gotten my kiss. He gently pat me on the head and mumbled a soft goodbye, before he grabbed his shirt and quickly rushed out of my room. And not long after, I fell back to sleep.

***

Whenever I woke up in the morning, I lazily got ready for school and took the bus there, only to find about an hour into the morning that Yoongi probably wasn't going to be coming to school today.

Probably.

When lunch came and I still hadn't seen Yoongi, I pouted as I went to recluse. But on my way, I noticed some of Yoongi's friends.