Chapter 12

Bitch I'm gonna be 19 in a few days on the 11th and I am SOOOO ready for it.

Also, who's stoked for BTS's comeback? That's coming in like early March, isn't it?

I've whisked myself away to find smut inspiration for this story. Work in progress, but I'm looking to have something really kinky this time around. Eventually I'll find something awe inspiring that will fuel my own fantasies to make my own smut~

Though you guys won't be seeing that for a LONGGGG time 🤡

Did I mark this story mature...?

Oh well, it's to be expected from me at this point. I'm not a fluffy bitch.

Super short chapter by the way.

***

When it came to lunch time, I didn't get the chance to recluse to my usual hidden spot alone to eat. Yoongi grabbed me before I could and whisked me away, taking me somewhere secluded.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked with wide eyes as he brought me into the same unused classroom that we first kissed in.

And--now, where we shared our newest kiss.

Yoongi grabbed me by my wrists and gently pushed me into the wall just inside, holding my wrists up next to my head as he moved in closer and kissed me, surprising me. I blushed whenever I unintentionally moaned against his lips, but he seemed unphased by the naughty noise. Instead, he simply parted our lips and mumbled, "I just missed you, is all. You spoiled me yesterday, letting me cuddle with you so much. I want to cuddle like that with you all the time."

Him too?

A little triumphant smile quivered it's way onto my face. "Y-You want that...?"

"Yes," He groaned in my ear. "I want to keep you close all the time."

I hugged him, trying to hide the big smile that was creeping it's way onto my face. "Okay, then...if you want to, you can..come over after school..."

"I have practice after school." He mumbled in my ear as his arms wrapped around me tight, hugging me back as he tucked his nose into the crook of my neck.

I blushed whenever he inhaled my scent. "W-Well...then I-I'll stay to watch your p-practice..."

I smiled again whenever he began to croon. He clearly liked the idea, though he didn't vocalize it. The alpha rubbed his nose against my scent gland momentarily, covering me in his scent. I obediently stayed still for him to mark me with his scent, internally freaking out that he was doing this.

Don't alphas only do this whenever they're possessive over an omega?!

Regardless, he was doing it to me now and I was, in turn, getting him covered in my own scent.

Everyone is going to smell us on each other.

Are they going to think that he's mine?

I smiled, tilting my head down to bury my face in his shoulder as he finished up his marking. Whenever he was satisfied, he stopped crooning and backed away, licking his lips like he was nervous before he mumbled, "Sorry, I guess my alpha senses got the better of me. I've never smelled my scent all over an omega before, so...I guess I got excited..."

"It's okay." I mumbled softly. "I don't mind. I, um...don't have a m-mate or anything, so...it isn't like it will bother anyone..."

He smiled. "Right. You're single."

"Yeah. I'm single." I mumbled with a little blush. I shyly began to hold my hands in front of me and play with my fingers, twiddling them quietly as I waited for what he would say next.

"Do you want to eat lunch together, pup? I want to stay with you a little while longer."

I smiled and gave him a little nod. He smiled back, before he gently took one of my hands and led me towards the cafeteria.

I don't know what this is that's starting to go on between us, but...

I like it.