Chapter 42

Thank you for 4k on May 5th~~

Bruh, at the rate this story is going, it may have more reads than some of my complete ones before I'm even done with it 😅

😰 I'm at my grandparent's house and I'm sitting with my back to the wall sideways in one of their chairs, and apparently my grandma hung up a tiny mirror right next to the chair and I didn't notice. Then in came my grandpa and he looked at me, looked at the mirror, and said he could see my phone screen from the mirror.

I WAS WRITING ON WATTPAD 😱😭 IN MY SMUT BOOK

SAVE ME

***

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love--"

"Do you want something from me?" Yoongi asked with a frown as we held hands and walked into the school.

"No."

"Then why are you repeating the same thing over and over?"

"Because I want you to know I love you, and I want to hear you say it too." I said with an innocent smile as he opened the door for me. "Thank you, honey."

"Mmph." He grunted, not liking my antics.

It had been a few days since the shower incident, and to say I had been annoying Yoongi nonstop was an understatement. But he never left my side even as I bugged the shit out of him.

"You know I love you, right?" I asked with a little teasing smile, clinging to his arm happily.

"Yes baby, and I love you too." He said with a smile. He kissed my temple and leaned down to mumble in my ear, "But no matter how many times you say it, I'm still not going to change my mind about not fucking you."

"How am I supposed to get used to it if you don't ease me in?" I whined, but he ignored me. I huffed a little, remaining quiet at the rejection as he led me to the classroom. His morning practices were canceled now that their season was over or whatever, so Yoongi and I woke up together this morning. To say it was great would be an understatement.

When we got into the classroom, Yoongi walked me to my seat. The bell was just about to ring, so he quickly pecked my lips goodbye before he want to go to his seat just as the bell rang.

Fuck, I love him. I'm so lucky so have him.

Even if he won't do what I want him to.

***

"Hello." A sing song voice approached me quickly.

I looked over my shoulders with wide eyes to find Seokjin booking it towards me quickly.

"H-Hi--" I stuttered, just as he grabbed me and spun me around.

"Right this way, sweetie." He said, taking me by the hand and leading me off at a quick pace down the school's hall.

"W-What? But I have to go to the cafeteria--" I sputtered, but he ignored me and drug me up a few stairs towards the rooftop.

"That's okay, I have some food for you. Come eat with all of us. I can't believe Yoongi never wants to bring you. What does he think? That I'm dangerous to you?" He laughed fakely, before quickly cutting himself off. "The nerve of that alpha--he chooses his friends over his future husband."