Chapter 45

Thank you for 5k on May 19th~♡

Do you guys like that all my stories go basically the same direction at the end? With accidental pregnancy and stuff?

I have a smut in this story that I am avoiding writing like the plague 😃

I applied for my first job 😰 I'm fucking terrified...

My life has lost it's meaning. I haven't gotten to cook anything new in at least a month and it's eating away at my heart 🥲 my love, my passion...and I can't afford to do it. It makes me sad 😥

***

After he'd left in his fit of rage, I ended up getting ready for bed early. Though it turned out to be hard to go to sleep without Yoongi. Or at least, knowing that he was mad at me and that was why he wasn't here.

Eventually, I managed. But his absence all day Sunday just showed me how mad he really was at me. And I didn't sleep a wink that night. Only when Monday came and I was sitting in class waiting for the bell, did I see him again. But he completely ignored my existence, not sparing me even a glance.

Is he that mad at me? Did it bother him that bad that I was with Seokjin?

My eyes fell to my desk, and I avoided looking over at the alpha too. I didn't like that we weren't talking. Especially not if I was the reason.

Soon after he came into the classroom, the first bell rang. But even as the teacher went on and on about the lesson, I couldn't focus on anything.

Before I knew it, it was lunch time. Yoongi disappeared immediately, and I went to go and blend into the cafeteria on my own. But, as usual lately, I didn't make it before Seokjin showed up.

"Where are you going? Come up to the roof with us. I thought you were getting the gist by now." He said as he held my hand, starting to lead me to the roof.

"Ah--Seokjin..." I started to protest, but I didn't get his attention until we had reached the entrance to the roof. I quickly ripped my hand out of his, looking up at him with nervous eyes. He looked a little surprised at the move, finally stopping.

"What's wrong?" Seokjin asked, a little frown on his face.

"Um..I don't want to go..." I mumbled, averting my gaze.

He rose an eyebrow at me. "You never want to go. But when we get there, you always melt all over Yoongi."

"W-Well...this time is different. S-So...you can go on without me. I'm gonna eat in the cafeteria..."

"Why?" He asked, but I was already on my way. The other omega frowned, lookin at the door to the roof before he followed after me. "Hey, Jimin." He called, taking my hand. "What's wrong? Seriously, tell me." He said, intertwining our fingers as he walked with me to the cafeteria.

"Nothing." I mumbled, staring downward at the floor as we walked.

"Hey," He prodded, stopping me and turning me to look at him. "You can tell me, you know. I know I've got a bad track history when it comes to secrets, but I don't like the way you're acting. What happened? Did Yoongi do something to you? You didn't break up, did you?"

"N-No, no..." I quickly denied. "We just..had a little argument after you left on Saturday, and we haven't spoken since. He's really mad, so..."

"You both argued about us spending time together?"

"He doesn't like it when we're together. Especially not after you, um.." I awkwardly indicated my lips, making him hum.

"Oh. Yeah, I only did that to spur him into claiming you. Namjoon didn't act it, but he got pretty pissed off at me for that behind closed doors." He shrugged. "So don't feel awkward about that. Though, I can see why he didn't like it. I wasn't kidding when I said Yoongi is the jealous type. He's probably not going to get over that for a long time."