(Character) Introduction

I made that a couple days ago^^ best fucking icing I've ever tasted.

Praise me bitches.

It is 10:30 AM. I just got my fucking license, and my mom gave me a bottle of vodka. I'm gonna get drunk and write a little.

Oh, and this is a story I stress wrote. Not the best, but whatever. I missed updating and having something to do.

This book won't be published just yet because I want to revise it a bit and figure out what I'm gonna do with it first, but I'm going to publish the character introduction so you guys can see it and know that I'm not falling off the face of the Earth.

If you care~~ lol.

But, like I said, I'm gonna get drunk and celebrate my new driver's license. And you guys will get wind of a new story.

Bye~~~

Edit: I can't fucking get drunk at 10:30 AM. Everyone wants me to go all over the damn place and I'm not happy about it.

***

Character introduction

***

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 17
Genders: Male omega

As he hasn't turned 18 yet, he doesn't know his mate. He has been crushing on Yoongi for a year though, and is too timid to talk to him. But can certainly fight for himself when he needs to. Fragile and nervous to fuck around, but has a kinky side.

***

Name: Min Yoongi
Age: 18
Genders: Male alpha

On the basketball team with all his friends, and is a sweet(?) guy with a manipulative and entitled brat side to him. Wants to get to know Jimin but isn't sure how...until now.

***

Name: Kim Seokjin
Age: 18
Genders: Male omega

The only one of Yoongi's friends that isn't on the basketball team, and isn't an alpha. Namjoon's mate and boyfriend, with a particularly mischievous side when it comes to Yoongi's love life.

***

Name: Kim Namjoon
Age: 18
Genders: Male alpha

Loves Seokjin to the moon and back. Captain of the basketball team, despite his clumsiness and lack of playing skill during the sport. Known for his great strategies. Best friends with Yoongi.

***

Name: Jung Hoseok
Age: 18
Genders: Male alpha

Not mates with Taehyung or Jungkook, but madly in love with them. Even if it means being their unhappy bottom. On the basketball team, and a very agile player.

***

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 18
Genders: Male alpha

Not mates with Hoseok or Jungkook, but madly in love with them. A brawny player on on team, with a love for teasing with his partner in crime, Jungkook.

***

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 17
Genders: Male alpha

Unpresented, but knows he isn't mates with Hoseok or Taehyung. Either way, madly in love with them. Loves to cause trouble with his partner in crime, Taehyung.

***

I had something else I wanted to say, but I forgot. So fuck it. This is all you guys can see for now, because I plan to revise the first chapter. But thanks for checking this out. Hopefully I will be ready to publish it sometime in January.

Bye babes~~

⚠️THIS INTRO IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BETWEEN NOW AND PUBLISHING TIME, SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY READ IT! IT IS ALSO SUBJECT TO BE TAKEN DOWN IF I DECIDE I WANT TO WAIT OR DECIDE IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!⚠️

Just saying~~

Bye~~

Edit: I forgot to put mpreg in the tags until I say someone put this in an mpreg reading list 😅 oops~~

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

TW UPDATE***

The further into this story I have written, I have started to notice there may be some triggers in this story. I wanted to warn about them now. I don't really know what to describe it as, so I'll just explain what happens since it's kind of a theme throughout the entire story.

⚠️⚠️ Jimin is not comfortable with sex, and sometimes Yoongi does not pick up on this discomfort. He tries to refrain from making Jimin uncomfortable, but also pushes him a bit to open up his boundaries and make him feel better about intimate things. Peer pressure of sorts. I don't know what to call it or if it's actually a trigger, but I know it can make some people uncomfortable so I wanted to update the intro and make sure you guys know it's here.⚠️⚠️

Thank you, and I'm sorry I only just realized this. If you see any triggers or uncomfortable things in this, or any of, my fanfics, please tell me. I am not insightful at all when it comes to these things, but I don't want to bother anyone. I want to make sure I have all the proper alerts on my stories so those that are bothered by these things know and can steer clear.

Thank you again.

***