Introduction

Leah Stevenson is not any normal teenager.

Atleast working in a gang is not considered normal right? Oh god I hope not.

She is the adopted daughter of David Stevenson. But don't tell her that since her father hasn't yet. He adopted her because she didn't have any family left...atleast that's what he thinks.

Leah has a loving sister and father and has everything a kid can want. A picture perfect family really.

But that's until truths come out and shake her completely to the core.

She's not the only one who gets shaken up. Kingstons are in for another blow.
.
.
Rowan Kingston is a determined man with the only mission to get his family back. He lost his mafia and his entire family in one way or another. He's planning get back what they lost.

Kingstons might actually get something more than what they lost. But they aren't aware of it.

Get on and brace yourselves for this incredible journey these guys are going to live. It's filled with fun, drama, tragedy, emotions, humour and well... action.

I mean they are in the mafia 👀
---------------------------------------------------------

Not much has been detailed, but you'll surely understand as and when it's revealed.

Here goes nothing.