(14) News spread

Third's POV:

It didn't take much time for the news to spread about what had happened in a certain place a week ago.

Unless certain steps are taken even the smallest of news spreads like a wild fire in the illegal business world.

So a whole mafia being defeated and captured in America was certainly not going unnoticed by the entire underworld around the globe.

Everyone was beyond shocked and intrigued after hearing about the defeat of the Italian Don in America.

Even more bewildering was the fact that the Kingstons had returned.

This was a news which captivated every single gang and mafia's attention. In fact even the gamblers, spies, illegal dealers, street lords had got their attention.

Everyone was curious to know how this had happened. As far as the rapo of the Italian Don was considered, people had started questioning his power.

At the 'Monsters' bar in Italy.

The entire bar was packed with dangerous people.

You can be sure that every single man or woman here is a part of the corrupted world.

From carrying out rackets to working for gang lords. Everyone was a regular at this bar.

"Did you hear about the Kingstons returning to power?", One man asked while chugging off a drink.

The bar tender scoffs in reply.

"Hard to miss the fiasco buddy", He replied.

"Yeah I can imagine. It's caused a stir everywhere. Everyone is talking about the Kingstons. They've become famous once again", The man stated.

"Rowan Kingston getting back on list is bound to get such attention. I'm surprised it took him ten years", The bar tender shrugged.

This made the man curious.

"Why do you say so? From what I heard he was on the run after his family got killed", The man asked.

"He was not on the run man. Infact he never left his place. He continued with his business and life like nothing happened. You've caught a rumour", The bar tender replied.

"Are you sure?", The man asked.

"Absolutely", Another voice replied.

The two guys look at the side to find a man joining the conversation. He was one of the intimidating ones you'll find over here.

Shoulder length hair, a glare fixed on the face, sharp jaw and a scary personality.

"The usual Blaze?", The bar tender asked.

He nodded in reply taking a seat next to the first man. The bar tender poured him a drink which he gladly accepted.

"That is commendable then. Not everyone shows this kind of courage after losing a mafia", The previous man snickers.

"I agree. Rowan was never known to have shown any fear", The bar tender nods.

Blaze chugged his whole drink and gestured for more looking bored and tired.

"You're telling me he didn't fear his life? Or did the Italian Don just spared him?", The man questions obviously enjoying the gossip.

Blaze scoffs, but says nothing.

"I hear people talking here so I know that he wasn't spared. From what I hear the Don has sent many people to end Rowan. He's always got them back dead", The bar tender shrugged enjoying sharing some valued information.