(13) Almost caught

David's POV:

I finished the last of what was left of the milan order. I re-checked it with the bill and order list for my satisfaction.

This was a huge order and I'm taking care of it personally. If this goes as smoothly as I have planned then it will be huge for my company. My fashion line will get a global rise in terms of reputation.

"Dad?", Grace called me.

I look up from my desk where I was staring at the list. There I saw my daughter standing half inside and half outside the door. I gestured her to walk in.

"Grace I want this consignment of ours to go perfectly. You know if they like our work they'll sign up with us for their next event. They're a high profile client and we can't afford for any mistakes", I said seriously.

"I understand Dad. I'll make sure it goes well", She smiled assuringly as she sat down in front of me.

"Thanks honey", I said gratefully.

I sigh in relief. She is a capable person to handle this. I've always been proud of her work.

"I know you've been working non stop for hours now so I'm here to kidnap you for lunch", Grace said grinning.

I chuckled softly. My daughters are a blessing seriously. These two take some much care of me.

"Now that you mention it I am very hungry", I sigh pouting.

"Awesome! Where do you wanna go for lunch?", She asked smiling.

I thought for a second and immediately got an idea.

"Why don't we go visit Leah in her bakery? We'll get her to join us as well. She's gone to work today right?", I asked curiously.

"Yeah she went today saying it's necessary, but she's got a holiday for the rest of the week", Grace replied.

"Good then. Come on", I said standing up.

Grace grinned and stood up as well. We two walk out of my office and head to the elevator while talking.

"We'll ask Leah to pick a place to eat and then come back to her bakery and have some desert". Grace said excitedly.

"Sounds like a plan", I chuckled.

We got inside the elevator. We went straight to the parking and got our car and drove to the place Leah works at.

"You have the address right?", Grace asked.

"Yeah when Leah started working in this one last month I asked her to forward me the details", I nodded remembering.

Leah had sent me the address of the place she works at after me reminding her two times. I had decided that I'll go check out the place myself and see if it's okay for Leah to work there, but I remembered my friends complimenting the food of that place so I let it go realising it's a good place.

I follow the directions of the gps and we soon reach a diner. We both get out of the car and look at the place.

"This place looks awesome. How come we never came here to eat?", Grace asked curiously walking to me.

I shrugged. Even Leah never suggested to eat here and she works over here.

"Anyway come on. She must be inside", I said walking in.

Grace followed me. We get in and look around. The place was packed with people. No doubt this was a famous place. I could already smell the aroma of some delicious food.

"This looks more than a bakery", Grace commented.

"It does", I frowned.

But Leah said she works at a bakery.