(24) Revelations

NEXT DAY.

(Night after David meeting the Kingstons)

Leah's POV:

"Leah! Just wake up already!", I felt a push on my back.

I groaned and pushed my head further into the pillow.

I knew I had school today and I was not in the mood to go.

After all these holidays who wants to.

"I have to go to work idiot! Wake up!", Grace whines pushing and pulling me.

I don't react at all. Ha.

"Woah woah what's happening here?", Dad said amused.

"You get her up. I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready as I need to be early to work today and I'll be late because of your pain in the ass daughter", Grace sighed in defeat.

"Okay go", Dad chuckled.

Grace left.

I was awake, but I wanted to sleep.

"Pancakes are ready Leah", Dad said softly.

Tempting..

But I controlled myself and didn't wake up.

"I've made coffee today. I'll allow you to have it", Dad offers.

Very tempting.

His coffees are the best. They're yummy and perfectly proportioned. He knows I love them.

But again I don't show any signs of waking up.

"Okay I'm pouring ice cold water", Dad said seriously giving up.

I was up in couple mili seconds.

"Oh damn. Head rush!", I frowned holding my head sitting straight on my bed.

I wouldn't doubt my father that he won't do what he said. I learn from my experiences.

"Good. Now get ready fast princess and better not go back to sleep", Dad smiled and left my room.

I groaned and throw a fit by punching my pillow.

I was not proud of that...

I reluctantly get off bed and do my daily morning routine.

When I had come down for breakfast my mood was lifted when I see that Dad made my favourite stuff.

"Thanks Dad", I rub my hands together excitedly.

He smiled happily. Grace was already gone it seems. So she had breakfast before me.

"What work does she have this early today?", I asked curiously while eating.

"Oh actually I'm not going to office today so she has taken up all the meetings for herself. So due to the work load she had to start early", Dad said.

"You're not going to work?", I asked a bit surprised.

He never missed work for anything.

"Yeah I uh got a meeting later so right now I'll stay at home and finish some work", He said with a small smile.

I nod in understanding and finish eating the breakfast.

After that I get back to my room and get my bag, phone and keys and go back down.

I see Dad in the living room with his laptop in front of him, but he was look like he was paying attention infact he seemed to be in some deep thought.

"Dad I'm leaving", I informed him.