(32) School

The three siblings were up and ready in the morning to head for school. Two excited, one very reluctant.

Brody's POV:

"Do I really have to go to school?", I grumbled for what felt Iike the tenth time since morning.

"Yes!", The entire table during breakfast yelled in unison.

Ugh sometimes I hate them.

Actually I don't.

Before I could express my yet another dislike and disinterest for school I was shut down.

"Another word Brody and I'm throwing away your brand new precious clothes", Dad warned me seriously.

Gasp.

What the- he knows how much I love my clothes! I didn't exactly get to wear Gucci in the cells!

It's just the clothes I wear now are more clean and comfortable! And that's why I like them.

The other thing is when you're a hostage for ten years and you have a fun loving, protective and caring Uncle, just know you'll be pampered.

"Dad!", I grunted.

"Don't Seb please. They're expensive clothes", Uncle Rowan frowned.

My brothers chuckled. Idiots.

"Okay then. I'll sell them all then. How about that?", Dad questioned.

I gawk at him. Did I hear him right?!

"What?!", I screeched.

I hand picked my hoodies myself! I love them!

They are freaking comfortable!

"On 50 percent discount", Dad smiled teasingly.

HUH?!

"Hmm not a bad idea Dad", Jamie shrugs.

I pick up the bread from my plate and threw it at him hitting him square on his face.

"Brody!", Charlie growls.

"You!", Jamie frowned in annoyance and picked up a grape from his plate and threw it at me.

"Jamie!", Emmett gawks.

Dad and Uncle groan loudly rubbing their face in exhaustion.

Before I could pick a glass of fresh orange juice I was flicked on the head.

"Ow!", I winced rubbing the aching part.

"Enough man. What is up with you?", Theo frowned.

"I don't want to go to school!", I whines loudly.

"The kid has spoken", Chase chuckled.

"Correction..whiny baby has spoken", Dean teased.

I glared at them.

"Brody I don't understand why are you so reluctant to go to school. It's fun you know", Troy said excitedly.

Oh god.

"Exactly. Plus you'll be in the same grade as Leah and Troy. You'll have company", Wes shrugged with a smile.

I groaned.

Yup. I'm going to be in the same grade as my younger siblings. Even though they're only one year younger to me, I still like being the older one.

I took a test formulated by the school to determine the grade I can start in considering I was cell schooled.

Family tiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें