(11) Old Mafia, New Don

Leah's POV:

It's been two days since we arrived back in LA and I'm already tired of my holiday off from work.

I know I know, I was elated about getting some rest and not getting my salary cut for that, but now I'm bored at home.

It's two more weeks before school starts and I'm bored to just stay at home and do nothing except eat, sleep, tv and repeat.

Sometimes pranks..

But not today. Owen called me to inform me that there's an important meeting today. All the members are asked to attend it. So I was just getting ready to leave for the base.

Yup base.

The American mafia's base is obviously going to by our new workplace.

Ah I'm excited!

I walked towards our garage and to my bike. I got on and grabbed my helmet and drove straight to the base.

It's been a while since I rode my bike and I was loving it. The way I cut through the wind and sped down the road was exhilarating.

Once I reached the base I parked my bike along with other member's vehicles in the parking lot and walked towards the main building.

On my way in there I passed by many unknown faces chatting among themselves.

They must the old mafia members.

I remembered they all had returned back along with boss's eldest sons. It was great to see so many people in the mafia now.

I waved at some of my gang friends who were also present there among the unknown faces. Many greeted me with happiness and congratulated me on my newest mission. I was not surprised they had heard about it.

I mean it's not like any of the missions go secret over here except boss wishes for it. And it was the return of boss's sons and if that didn't ought to bring attention then I don't know what will.

I didn't miss many curious glances I got from the unknown mafia guys. I'm sure they must be wondering who is the little girl among them.

I went straight towards the main hall where I know the meeting will commence.

Once I arrived I saw many had already assembled over here and were probably waiting for boss. Some were still out of the building.

I checked my watch and smirked when I realised I'm ten minutes early.

Huh that's why.

I look around to find my friends or boss to prove them that I can be on time too, but it sucked to not be able to as I couldn't find anyone.

I scoffed. What are the chances this happens?

To pass some time I pull out my phone and scroll through the Instagram as I wait for the meeting to start. I was engrossed in my own world to notice someone sneak up behind me.

"LEAH!", Someone yelled in my ear.

I jump a bit almost dropping my phone at that and turned to glare at the intruder only to find Steve and Eric smirking at me playfully.

"Oh you guys if my phone had slipped my hands and had broken...you would wish you were never born", I said seriously hinting a threat.

"Oh gee hello to you too Leah", Eric rolled his eyes.

"Aww you're so sweet to threaten us the moment we meet after days", Steve smiled sarcastically.

I chuckled softly and gave those two a hug.