(27) Family huh?

Third's POV:

Grace waited for 30 minutes, and even though she knew Leah won't be back in mere half hour she was freaking out.

She was pacing back and forth in the living room waiting for her father to come back. His phone's switched off so she hasn't been able to contact him.

After waiting for a while she decided to head to the Kingston mansion to see her Dad and inform him about Leah.

She grabbed the car and house keys and ran out of the house. She quickly drove to the Kingstons.

After a while, she reached there and saw a guard standing there.

He came to her to ask something, but Grace wasn't paying attention. Her mind was in worry for her sister.

She got out of the car and ran blindly through the slightly open gates. The guard yelled at her from behind, but she didn't care.

She ran fast to the front door and could hear running footsteps behind her.

She pushed the front door open and ran inside.

"Ma'am stop right this second!", The guard yelled behind her.

The people inside the house heard the front door open with a bang and even their guard's yell.

Theodore and Emmett's hand immediately went to their hidden gun on the inside of their jacket.

Everyone turns to the entrance of the living room to see a girl run in frantically looking here and there.

"Dad! Dad?!", She yelled loudly.

David saw her and his eyes went wide in surprise.

"Grace?", David said in shock.

Grace entered the living room and spotted everyone. She looked past everyone who was staring at her and saw her father.

She jogged to him in relief, but was caught by the guard before she could.

"Hey! Leave me! What the fuck dude?!", Grace said pissed off looking at the guard.

The guard frowned not letting go of her hand.

"Boss this girl just came in running without any permission. When I asked her to stop she didn't listen to me breaching so many rules", The guard complained.

Before anyone could say anything David spoke.

"Leave her!", He said immediately when he saw his daughter struggling clearly looking frantic.

"I can't! She ran past security!", The guard replied.

"I will kick your ass back to wherever you came from you idiot!", Grace threatens him.

"Doesn't scare me girl", The guard scoffs.

David turned to look at the people who were staring at Grace in shock.

"She's my elder daughter guys. Tell him to let her go please!", David frowned.

They all looked at him in surprise. Theodore immediately gestured for the guard to do so.

The guard let her go and Grace rubbed her wrist giving the man a death glare.

The guard just walked out back to his duty.

"Grace what are you doing here?", David asked curiously.

Grace turns to him and ran fast and started speaking quickly which unfortunately no one understands.

"Woah woah honey calm down first and breathe!", David said in worry.

"No.time.to.breathe!", Grace said in hurry.