(43) Aftermath

Third's POV:

Leah cried the whole way she drove her bike down to the Kingston mansion, her bag strapped to her back.

She knew it won't be easy. She knew it was bad every damn time she lied, but she never thought it'll come to this.

Once she reached there she immediately ran up to the door and rang the bell. The door opens to reveal Weston who didn't get the chance to acknowledge his surprise before his sister jumped to hug him.

Leah put her arms around Wes's neck and clung to him and she cried her heart out. Wes puts his arms around her immediately in reflex holding her tight to him.

A second later it hit him. He didn't have to ask his little sister why she was crying or why she was here at his hour. He just crouched down a bit and lifted her in his arms and closed the door and walked inside.

Leah hid her face in his shoulder, her crying not ceasing.

When those two walk inside the house the brothers who were still in the living room since the whole fiasco look at them in shock.

Wes came and sat down on the couch next to Theo making Leah rest on his lap. Leah didn't let go of him. She just couldn't. Never has she ever faced a situation where she has cried so much. She was tough usually.

The brothers look at her in worry. But no one knew what was happening.

They all immediately surround her with wide eyes as they all were caught off guard not expecting her to be here as she just left some time ago.

Wes shakes his head no at them when they try to reach out to her. He gestured for them to wait.

Theo was the closest so he rubs her back soothingly in circles hoping to calm her down.

Troy grabbed Brody's hand, his expression one of tension and worry. Brody sighs pulling him into a hug knowing he's had enough to deal with what he saw tonight.

Weston didn't ask her or talk to her at all. He wanted to but he just couldn't. She was crying so much.

It was a deep shock to many in the room. Leah always had this tough girl personality and never had she ever shown any emotions Iike this. She can handle anything.

Charlie's hands were itching to just pull his little sister in his arms. He couldn't see her like that. But he let her be like that hugging the shit out of Weston.

James's feet continuously tapped on the floor nervousness evident on his face. Dean was somehow sure something big had happened. He knew every well how strong Leah is.

The wait was for a long time. Eventually Leah's cry stopped but she didn't let go of Weston.

"Leah", Weston said softly trying to get her to release him.

Leah tightened her hold closing her eyes resting her face on his shoulder. Theo immediately put a hand on Wes's arm and shook his head no. Wes nods with a sigh caressing her back.

Chase jogs towards the kitchen and comes back with a glass of water. He went behind the couch and looked at Leah. He gets her attention my placing his hand on her arm around Wes's neck.

She opened her eyes and looked at Chase and saw the glass. Chase offered it to her with a small smile. She refused with a nod.

Emmett sighs deeply and walks around the couch and looks at her.

"You have to drink some of it. Come on", He said seriously.

Leah not having the energy to argue slowly pulls back from the hug and takes the glass from Chase who smiled back happily.