(45) Bad news

Two days later.

Weston and Theodore are in their office discussing over a serious topic along with Blaze and Kyle.

"These pictures our men have captured of the people you're suspicious about are not anyone I recognise. What about you Blaze?", Kyle said glancing at the pictures in his hand before looking at his twin beside him.

Blaze sighs. "He's right. They may or may not be their mafia's men, but they're definitely not Luca's best", he said placing the pictures back on the table.

Since Blaze and Kyle have spent years in the Italian mafia Theo and Wes wanted to get their help over this recent mission they have.

"Are you guys sure these people are not a part of Italian mafia?", Weston questions.

"Our people had reasons to believe they might possibly have got something to do with the attack on Leah a few days ago", Theo continued.

Kyle shrugged. "I don't know sir. Maybe Luca Armani has paid some contract killers or criminals from the underworld to do the job", He stated his possibility.

"Yes maybe", Blaze nods. "But sending someone behind a Kingston is not a job everyone's up for. Even criminals value their life", He crossed his arms.

"True that. People who do this work are not stupid. They know they'll be signing a death sentence if they mess up with any mafia let alone ours because there is a risk of getting caught. But maybe if they're paid a fair amount... I'd say they'll do it", Kyle said seriously.

Weston sighs deeply. "I agree to that Luca as we know is rich as fuck and has no shortage of contacts in the underworld."

"Then maybe these five people we think are acting suspicious are carrying out a bounty job", Theo said seriously.

Everyone nods agreeing.

"But sir I was under the impression that the attackers were either killed or captured during that encounter", Kyle said curiously.

Theo nods. "Yes that's true. Leah killed three of them, but Owen's team managed to capture remaining two but they were both gravely injured and died during surgery. So we couldn't get any information from them", He said.

"But Theo and I think there were more people appointed for this. There is no way Luca just sent five men on this mission. He knows better than that", Weston said with a small frown on his face.

Kyle and Blaze nod in understanding.

Blaze exhales. "Sir if you allow us we both can try to find these people. We have connections in Italy. Some local drug lords owe us favours in the past. I'm sure they'll help us identify Luca's sent criminals", He suggested.

Wes and Theo look at each other, lips parted in surprise.

"Arr you sure we can trust them enough to not lead us wrongly?", Theo asked curiously.

Kyle nods. "I understand that they're criminals and not trustworthy but they know better than to mess with my brother and I. They know very well we'll kill them if they double cross us", He said confidently.

"Yes, but I'm sure they'll know you two betrayed Massimo ultimately. Every criminal in the underworld in Italy should be aware of this. You sure they'll risk their neck to help you?", Weston asked.

Blaze smirked. "That is the fun of it sir. The second they owed two mafia men a favour they knew we won't just waste it for a simple task. They'll be prepared."

"Exactly. Besides the local criminals have the most best valuable information sometimes even us mafia people don't. You see criminals talk to criminals", Kyle smirked easily.