(66) Anniversary dinner- 2

Hey guys!

The last chapter is finally here!

I'm extremely sorry to all the readers for having to wait for a month for this chapter. I was having difficulty writing this one, but anyway it's here and I hope it's up to your expectations!

Please comment to let me know  and vote if you like it ;)

---------------------------------------------------------

Leah's POV:

Grace and Owen's arrival heightened everyone's mood. Words cannot describe the kind of feeling I had when I hugged my big sister. I almost buried my head into her soft black hair and relaxed inhaling her familiar scent.

I've missed her. A lot.

Owen, my best friend, on the other hand vocally expressed his observation that I've missed only her and not him. Mostly because I'd been holding on to my sister like a koala on a tree for almost ten minutes after their arrival.

"Leah you've grown an inch taller!", Owen observed.

"Right!? Tell that to Troy, he thinks I'm faking it!", I exclaimed.

Troy nods eagerly proving my point. I let go of Grace finally and turn to look at Owen when I finally realise he's grown a beard.

"How did I not notice your beard?", I gawk at him.

"Maybe because my fiancee is stealing all my attention", Owen smiled tightly.

Everyone laughs. Grace sends a flying kiss his direction.

"Damn it suits you", I compliment him.

"It does, doesn't it", Owen smirked stroking his chin. I nod eagerly.

"SHOW ME THE RING!"

Almost everyone flinched at the scream and when we turn to look at Jamie who had fought his way from the barrier of bodies with a fascinated look on his face.

Grace, who looked equally excited,  jumped happily as she showed him her ring. I gasp for the dramatic reaction effect while my brothers cheer in delight.

An hour later we welcomed more guests, my extended family from London. William, Issac and Mom brighten up the already exciting night. Issac has been running around interacting with everyone since I'm guessing he's never attended a family gathering this huge which isn't a problem because my cousins have already warmed up to the twelve year old's energy.

Soon enough Harry and Landon also arrive at the party and Owen couldn't be more elated seeing his father and bestfriend after a long time. Although I couldn't tell if Harry showed more happiness seeing his son after a long time or Lan.

In Harry's defense, Landon is a dramatic and overwhelming person. I swear I heard him berating Owen for not calling enough since he's moved and gotten engaged. Owen did reply saying, 'One call a day is plenty Lan!'

In the midst of all this I happened to catch my fathers standing in a group with Uncle Rowan, Harry, William and Mom. Basically the 'oldies group' as I like to call it and I noticed they had a wide smile plastered on their face. It made me happy seeing they're enjoying their anniversary dinner they planned with so much effort with the people they genuinely care about.

Then I turn towards the 'adult group' as I like to call it and saw Weston, Theo, Owen, Grace, Emmett and Charlie sipping wine and discussing something related to their respective work life. Ugh boring.

I myself stood along with the group of people I've named as the 'cool group' which basically includes everyone left out, except Dean and Landon—who I'm sure are snogging somewhere. Even Issac is a part of this group though I'm not sure he knows that. He's just content watching Avengers on the tv while munching popcorn and sipping coke.