(56) H for Hostage

-Luca meeting with his men-

"Sir it'll be impossible to break into the American base and kidnap David Stevenson."

"Exactly. Any man driven into insanity would consider signing up for a mission like this."

"It's not like we can just walk into that base expecting everyone to welcome us with ignorance and let us do our deed quietly without disturbance and positively allow us to leave unscathed."

"Man what would I give for that to happen."

The men conserving started laughing about the hysterical theories and sarcasm they made about the ridiculously impossible mission.

"Shut it", Luca grit causing the room to fall into ringing silence.

"I don't care how ludicrous this mission sounds to the lot of you. I never asked for any free advice. This will be done and rather quickly", Luca declared.

The people in the room had started regretting joining Luca because it sounded like the man was so far driven with the motive of revenge that he no longer gives a damn about not just his own life, but their's too.

"But sir, that would mean you want us to break into a mafia's base and kidnap a man. No offense but that's an unattainable task", One man spoke courageously.

Luca slowly turns towards him with a glare so intense that one would wonder if he'll burn alive because of it. The others knew he made a mistake saying that.

Why? Cause the Italian mafia lost the American base from their jurisdiction quite the same way. The so called impossible task of breaking into a rival mafia's base was made possible by Rowan and his people. The Kingston had no difficulties to snatch back his legacy from under their grasp.

It's embarrassing really.

"Sorry", The man apologies quickly when he realises.

"No.. actually I have an idea", Luca said slowly, his face contoured into a deep thought.

Everyone waits for him to continue and enlighten them about any plan that wouldn't result in them plummeting to their death.

"Do any of you know how Rowan Kingston attacked and recaptured the American base?", Luca questioned with a now amused smile.

"He..broke into the base?", Another man replied while the rest shook their heads.

"Exactly. And how did he do that?", Luca asked next.

No one replied as none knew the answer to it.

"He came in through the secret passage we knew nothing about. Since they owned that place before us he was fully aware of the in's and out's of those buildings. One such was a secret entryway which opens up in their Don's office. That's how Rowan Kingston came in", Luca explained.

"You mean to say Weston and Theodore have a secret entryway or door sort of thing in their office?", One of them questions curiously.

Luca took a moment before answering. "The former Don's office had that passage and Rowan used that. No one can tell for sure who uses that office now, but I'm interested and prepared to bet."

Luca was sure that breaking into that building can be possible now. They just have to make a solid plan to not get caught and if luck's on their side they can manage to accomplish their mission.

"Let's make a full proof plan to get who I want by beating the Kingstons in their own game", Luca smirked darkly.
________________________________

Third's POV: