(50) London

Please vote and comment!
*****************************

Leah's POV:

I dragged my suitcase down the stairs and kept it with the others near the front door with a sigh.

We were ready to leave for our flight to London. Since we were going to spend Christmas there with my mum and her family I packed some pair of clothes and necessities, but not much as we will be returning the day after Christmas.

I didn't forget to pack the gifts I got for them. As decided, my siblings and I went for some Christmas shopping yesterday and got the stuff we needed.

Papa was already here, ready with his luggage, discussing our travel plans with Dad and Uncle. No one else could be seen. Literally no one.

"We still going right?", I ask.

They look at me and Papa shrugs. "I hope so. I don't know why are your brothers taking so long to just get ready and come down. I was very specific about the time we had to leave", He said checking his watch. "And it's already 10 minutes past that. These kids", He shakes his head disappointedly.

Dad rubs his arms with an amused smile on his face. "Your punctuality skills were apparently not inherited by any of your children."

Excuse me?

"I know right. This is Susan's fault", Papa groans impatiently.

Uncle and Dad chuckled.

"Hey! I'm on time", I crossed my arms across my chest offended.

"You arrived before your brothers, yes, but still late", Dad smirked tapping his finger on Papa's watch.

"Yeah..well.. I could have been more late given my history. Jeez no appreciation at all", I roll my eyes.

It's true. I'm usually always late for stuff. I'm sure everyone's used to it by now.

Uncle Rowan snickered. "Oh yes, you and your punctuality. Ah good old memories when I was your boss during our gang days", He said.

"Tell me that atleast somedays she was on time?", Dad asked with a small frown.

"Nope. Never. She might have been less late, but still late", Uncle shrugged.

Oh man.

This. This is why you should never work in your family business. Employer and father in the same group of people..not a good idea.

Dad looked at me disappointed and I smile back sheepishly. He is a very disciplined man when it comes to his work and time management. I have been lectured about it only a couple hundred times.

"Well enough about me. Where are the others? Did you wake them up? Cause if not then we're screwed", I asked.

"Yes I did. Personally became the morning alarm for every kid of mine this morning. Jamie was a task, but one bucket of water on face still does the deed", Papa said nonchalantly.

A smile creeped up my face. Dad shakes his head chuckling.

"Well Wes was ready an hour ago. He and Theo are in their office finishing off some work while we wait. Wes is going to be off work duties for a few days so he's just helping Theo to try and take a load off him", Uncle Rowan informed me.

I nod in understanding. No surprise there.

"Charlie must be with Em in the kitchen helping him prepare some snacks he wants to bring with him. Chase must be there trying to keep Dean away from the food maybe", Uncle Rowan said thinking.