(7) Dean & Chase

Landon's POV:

Leah just drove away and my worry has not ceased.

"I think she's doing to be fine", Owen sighs.

I look at him with a frown on my face.

"Yeah sure. That's Leah. She loves pissing people off for fun", I said pointing at the direction she just went in.

Owen looked nervous now. I sighed.

"Yeah I know. She's also careless sometimes", Owen remembered.

Oh god.

"We should go after her", I said seriously.

"We can't Lan. We have our own job to do. Besides Leah can fall into a mess pretty easily, but she's also smart enough to figure out how to get out of them", Owen shrugs assuringly.

"I guess. Anyway no point in discussing this now. Let's go", I sigh getting inside our car.

Owen followed instructions to the house we're supposed to go to. Rowan had texted us the address.

We drove through the streets of New York making me wish I would get more time to travel these places. It's beautiful around here.

"Ah I'm so excited to see Dad! It's been six months!", Owen jumped excitedly in his seat.

I smiled looking at him. He really has missed his father a lot. He talks about him all the time to me and Leah.

I'm so happy for him. I don't think it's been exactly easy for Owen and Harry to live away like this for ten years.

I mean they meet 2-3 times minimum a year. But that's not enough. Come on they're like the only family to each other.

As far as I know Owen's mother is not in the picture. He hates to talk about this. His mother had a one night stand with his father and got pregnant with Owen. She didn't want his responsibility so she left him with Harry.

Harry loved Owen though. He took Owen in and raised him without needing any help. They're quite close. Owen always hated his mother. No one knows where she is.

I always admired the loyalty Harry had for Rowan. He actually agreed to take care of two of Rowan's children instead of his own son because he knew how important it was.

Owen always understood the duty his father was playing. Rowan took in Owen and made him a part of the gang and taught him everything Harry wanted his son to learn.

As we drove towards our destination I was thinking about the work load that will increase now that we have won the American mafia.

Boss will surely call his former mafia members back from hiding and then a full fledged running mafia is not going to be easy to handle.

Gang's working is different from a mafia's. So we will have to buckle up now.

I'm going to make Leah help in the paper work! She hates doing that so she always runs away when we do it.

We soon arrive at this house which should be the place they're living at.

"You think this is the one?", Owen asked me looking at the house.

"The address says so. Should be", I shrugged.

Owen parks the car outside the one storeyed house. We both get out and scan the neighborhood first.

It all seemed normal so we walked towards the door of the house.

Owen excitedly knocked five times on the door. I chuckled at his childish behaviour. He's almost never like this.