(39) Preparations

Leah's POV:

The weekend of the Annual Mafia Gala is nearing so the preparations are going on in full fledge.

While my Don brothers are discussing the security arrangements with Owen and the rest of our teams, my second oldest brothers are getting fashion advices from my father and sister.

Yeah, they know.

Well Dad and Uncle Rowan somehow brought up the topic to him and told him a somewhat real story about how a elite business partner of theirs is holding a formal party regarding some project's success and he's invited the entire Kingston family.

So it was insinuated that I would probably have to join them. My Dad didn't think anything was wrong with it. He encouraged me to go.

Infact, he was more than okay since he got to arrange a top class fashion parade in our house today. He's been so excited as he's going to get us all ready with some suits and a dress.

"I like this one", Dean said grabbing a black three piece from the rack.

We all turn to look at him.

Dad grinned. "That's a perfect choice for you Dean. Good job", He said.

Dean smiled wide. "Thanks David."

Dad had ordered many and I mean many clothes from his fashion house and raided our place. He wanted us all to check out what we needed and choose from it.

Though just like me, my brothers and especially father and Uncle have no idea what's going on. Apparently I get the no fashion sense gene from them.

So Grace and Dad are mostly doing the work. They have constantly been going from one to the other speaking fashion language which I didn't entirely understand.

I mean what is the difference between same colour suits with just different amount of buttons?

The material, the design or no design, the fittings, the tailoring, the fashion catalogue, the fashion tips, the Milan range, blah blah blah.

I have been sitting on my couch for an whole ass hour now doing nothing but feeling more bored than ever in my life.

God this is why I didn't want to go.

"Leah don't just sit there! Go get some snacks from the kitchen. The boys must be hungry", Dad orders me.

I looked at him in disbelief. He has been looking after my brothers like they're his own kids since this morning.

"Yes Leah, I'm hungry. David is so sweet. Go fast", James smiled encouragingly.

"Yeah shoo Leah shoo", Brody said pointing towards the kitchen.

I send them both a narrowed eye intimidating look. They smirked.

"Leah", Grace looked at me expectantly when I didn't comply.

"Why do I have to go?", I frown.

"Because you're the youngest and we are the guests in your house. Be hospitable", Chase smirked.

I roll my eyes.

Dean sighed dramatically. "Who will believe you are David Stevenson's daughter with your zero manners and guest etiquettes", He said shaking his head disappointed.

The others snickered nodding. I flip my finger off to all of them.

Brody gasped innocently. "Oh my! Did you see that David!", he pointed his finger to me.

Dad immediately turned to look at me and his eyes narrowed down on my middle finger. His jaw clenched and I gulped down.

"Sorry Dad", I choked out.