(6) Troy

Leah's POV:

We were now on the flight to New York.

"Hmm how are we doing this? I mean the plan is clear, but what about the execution?", I asked putting my attention on Owen and Landon.

They look at me and nod.

"Yeah I was wondering if we should separate and do the job. Like two of us can stay in New York and one can go to New Jersey. This way we get this done faster. What do you say?", Landon suggested.

"I think it'll work", I nodded shrugging.

"I liked the plan too. If there is any hindrance in our mission, it's most likely to occur in New York I guess. So if it's okay with you guys can I stay in New York? I wanna see Dad", Owen asked with a hopeful smile.

I smiled looking at him. He hasn't met his father in last six months. They meet when it's possible and in some random place that's neither LA nor New York.

"I think that goes without saying Owen. You're surely staying in New York. We all know how long you've waited for this", Landon smiled happily.

Owen grinned. I smiled happy for him.

"Okay so then I think Lan you should also go with Owen to his father's place and check up on those three. I'll go to New Jersey as soon as we land and get Troy and his guardian", I said nonchalantly.

Landon thought about it for a second. I stare at him intently.

"Okay fine. Call me if anything happens", Landon sighs.

I nod smiling.

Ahh finally I can go have some time to myself...I'll imagine it's a vacation.

"Remember we're not here for vacation Leah. You better stick to the mission", Owen gave me a pointed look.

I roll my eyes. It's like they can read my mind.

"Seriously Leah, boss is really worried for them and we can't take this lightly", Landon said seriously.

"I know! I know! Don't worry", I assured them.

They smile and nod back.

We soon land in New York. I saw two cars already there and knew one was for driving to New Jersey and other for here. Boss had arranged these for us.

A man was standing there beside the car. He gave us the keys of the car and left once he confirmed it was us whom these cars were arranged for.

I unlock the car I will drive and placed my bag in the car and turned to look at my friends.

They look at me and sigh heavily. Owen looked like he wanted to stop me from going alone. Landon looked like he'll cry for some reason.

I need new friends..

"Okay so I'm leaving. All the best to you guys and don't die", I smiled cheerfully.

Owen shakes his head with a soft smile on his face. Landon hugs me tightly.

Really tightly.

"Oh jeez Lan. It's not like I'm breaking up with you. Don't act like a long distance relationship simp. Besides we need a break okay so the distance will do good to us", I snickered joking.

Landon didn't smack or scold me for kidding. He just kept hugging me. Owen smiled fondly at us.

I sigh and pat his back. I know he is worried.

"I'll be fine Lan. God's not ready to see me yet. He prefers me down here rather than up chilling with him", I joked.

He smacks my head frowning making me laugh.