(52) Goodbye

Leah's POV:

"Pleaseee?", My new little stepbrother requested once again.

I sigh looking at my brothers. Here we are at the park for the past two hours playing football with our little brother. Now suddenly an ice-cream truck was spotted by the little guy and he's been trying to persuade us to buy him some.

"I'm sorry Issac, but your father gave us clear instructions to not buy you any ice-creams today", James smiled sadly.

"But just one!", Issac pouted.

Brody glanced at me and I smiled shaking my head. He's such a cutie. We arrived in London day before late at night and yesterday we spent the whole day at home with our step brother and surprisingly he's been attached to us ever since. Me and my brother adore him already.

This morning he woke us up with his contagious excitement and somehow convinced us with his cute eyes to drive him to his favorites park and play with him. So here we are, Brody, Jamie and I spending our second morning in London with the little guy.

"I'm sorry buddy. But William told you why you can't have ice-cream today, didn't he?", Jamie crouched down to Isaac's height with a small smile on his face.

"But Christmas is tomorrow! I promise I won't have a lot of chocolates or cake before that! Just one ice-cream, please Jamie?", Issac made his sad face, titling his head.

James sighs deeply looking up at us. Brody looked away immediately pretending to be interested at the white clouds in the sky. I sternly shake my head no when Jamie looked at me obviously wondering what to do.

William was very clear this morning. He informed us beforehand that Issac will do this. This park is his favourite for a reason. He always insists to have ice-cream when he's here. But since Mom's been planning to make some cake and chocolates today for us kids so that we can enjoy on Christmas William is quite strict about his son's sugar intake.

Jamie sighs deeply once he knows my opinion on this. He's a softy himself. I can imagine it's difficult for him to say no to his new little brother who's asked him for something the first time.

"Sorry buddy", Jamie said softly.

Issac looked down sadly. Damn that face broke my heart. "Okay", He whispered in a broken voice.

James immediately glared at me as if I commited a crime. What did I do?!

A bell goes off coming from the very same ice-cream truck. Issac discreetly looks at it with longing eyes. A few kids playing around us run in glee towards it laughing and giggling happily. And I almost glared at each child. They are making our job even harder.

Issac sighs deeply looking around. He was literally the only kid who wasn't getting icecream. Oh man.

Brody glanced at him and walked over to me. "Just one ice-cream Leah. Look at him", He whispered.

"You think I don't want to? William gave clear instructions", I whispered back.

Brody huffed looking away irritatedly. He hasn't admitted it yet, but he genuinely cares a lot about Issac already. The last person we all expected to warm up to the little guy so quickly was already wrapped around his finger without him knowing it.

"Come on! One more match? Issac and Jamie in one team, Brody and I in the other?", I clap my hands enthusiastically.

Jamie and Brody glared at me. Issac was still staring at the truck longingly.

"Okay", Issac said lowly and slowly went to pick up his football.

"You are one cold heartless sister", Jamie hissed at me with narrowed eyes.