(41) Attack

Leah's POV

Two weeks have passed. Everything's fine.

We returned back safe and sound from Mexico. Everyone back to our previous lives, doing our same old jobs.

We have assessments coming up in school so my friends and I decided to do a group study at Taylor's house.

Troy is so going to ace all the tests. He's so smart, my god. He offered to tutor me in science, but only in that because he enjoys the subject.

My math mentor is Pam. That's our agenda for today's group study.

We spent hours on it with Tay and Sky sometimes getting carried away with the closeness between them. Pam got fed up and squished herself between those two in between our group study.

It was not that hard. I mean I could have paid attention in class, but I didn't because Pam teaches better.

After studying we decided to hang out for some more time before heading off to our respective homes.

"Where are those two? Popcorn doesn't take that much time right?", I wondered as I sprawled across Taylor's bed.

Pam sighs dramatically. "You think Tay and Sky are making popcorn? I vagina blocked them for hours. They're probably banging", She said.

I frowned. "But I'm hungry."

Pam got up from the bed and walked towards Taylor's cabinet. She opened it and rummaged through it until she found what she was looking for.

She pulled out a chips packet. "Here. This is her secret stash", Pam said walking back to the bed.

I chuckled taking it from her. "How did you know?"

"She told me once. Made me swear not to tell Peter. So you don't either", She said amused.

We both munch on the bag of chips as we discuss the chances of us getting a partner before the end of the year.

"I'm never getting a boyfriend, I swear. I'm going to die single", Pam whines.

I chuckled licking my fingers of all the masala and crushing the packet in my hand.

"I can solve that problem"

The door of the room opens and Peter walks in with a smile. I shake my head.

"You fucking eavesdropping?", Pam narrowed down her eyes on him.

He rolls his eyes. "Hold your horses. I was just walking past the room when I heard you. But back to your desire to find a boyfriend. I'm available", Peter smirked.

"Aha? Good to know", Pam fake smiled.

"So? Should I ask you out on a date?", Peter smiled with a raised eyebrow.

"Nah. I don't date enemies", Pam said sweetly.

Yup. We are football enemies.

Peter rolls his eyes. "To me it looks like you don't date anyone."

Pam grabbed a pillow from the bed and threw at him making him laugh as he dodges it.

"Leah please tell her. I'm a good choice, am I not?", Peter pouts innocently.

I smiled shaking my head.

"She knows you're not. You've made out with all the female lips available in school", Pam scoffs.

"Not the teachers.. hopefully", I intervened.

Pam laughs nodding while Peter gasps.

"That's a rumour and you guys know it", Peter frowned.