(30) Dinner

Leah's POV:

I watched as Charlie and Emmett expertly make delicious dinner for all of us.

"Do you guys need any help?", I asked looking at the tasty stuff on the counter.

"Nope. We got it", Emmett grinned.

"Yeah and even if we needed help we wouldn't trouble our little sister for that", Charlie smiled softly.

Aww they're spoiling me.

"Yeah we have younger brothers for that", Emmett smirked.

"Exactly", Charlie snickered.

I laughed along with them. I already love this siblings thing we share.

"Wow. Just wow", Jamie said.

I turn to see him and the others except our two Dons standing at the entrance.

They looked very offended.

I go and sit myself down on one of the counters in the kitchen wanting to enjoy the show.

"What do you mean you have younger brothers for that?", Chase asked with his hands on his hip.

"Exactly what you think", Charlie grinned.

"Yeah like that will happen", Brody rolled his eyes.

"I know right! Now that little baby doll sister has arrived we have no respect", Dean frowned.

He looked at me and I grinned pulling out my tongue at him. He smiled a bit later.

"Yup. That's right", Emmett smiled.

"Well...you kinda never had any respect", Charlie muttered.

"Hey! Char!", Troy pouts.

I laughed loudly. They look at me and smiled.

Dean smirked and nudged Brody who shared the same look.

"Someone's enjoying us brothers get insulted too much", Dean said taking a step towards me.

"Yeah and I think we should teach someone a lesson on how that's a wrong thing", Brody said thoughtfully.

I narrowed down my eyes at them.

"Leah?", Dean looked at me amused.

"I'm busy. Come back later to get insulted", I said blowing at my nails and showing attitude.

Everyone laughs except those two.

"You!", Brody ran towards me with a mischievous smile.

I shrieked and jumped off the counter and ran around the table. Those two chased me and I was laughing as I was luckily fast.

"Run Leah run!", Troy cheered for me.

"Our older brothers!", Jamie reminded me.

That's when the bulb lit in my head.

"Pray to god we don't catch you Leah!", Dean yelled as I ran out of the kitchen.

In full speed I ran upstairs towards the office floor.

I need my firebolt to escape those two.

I think what they say is right. Mess with your brother and they will come after you without a doubt and that's when you my friend become the fastest runner.

I thanked my stars as I reach Weston's office. I made an entry with a loud bang causing the door to hit the walls.

My two oldest brothers look up straight at me in surprise. I didn't waste time as I ran to them.