(31) Date?

Third's POV:

The gym was packed up in the base. Everyone's routine workouts were in progress.

Landon walked in and looked around in there for Dean. Luckily he wasn't there. Thankfully he saw the gossip queens.

So he headed off to Eric and Steve who are trying to use the equipments and excercise there.

Trying.

"Man this is not as easy as it looks", Steve grunted running on the treadmill.

"Tell me about it", Eric groaned doing his 10th push up with a lot of difficulty.

Steve looked at his partner in disbelief.

"Hey guys", Landon greeted them.

Those two looked up and smiled. "Oh hey Lan"

"I'm surprised to see you here. You hardly excercise. Gym is like a total no-no zone for you", Landon said in amusement.

"Yeah before, but now it's a yes-yes zone", Eric managed to say with a lot of difficulty as he went down for his 11th push-up.

Landon nods stifling a smile.

"We figured we should get a little into shape. I mean we should look like mafia guys right?", Steve said puffing out breath while running..no wait jogging on the treadmill.

"Aw guys. You are like mafia guys. Looks don't justify your work", Landon waved his hand in the air.

They both look up at Lan at the same time with a look of disbelief.

"Have you seen half the giants walking around here? I get scared of them, forget about our rivals", Steve scoffed.

"He has two at his house Steve. He's used to it", Eric grunted coming up after his 11th push-up.

"Oh yeah. Your brothers are intimidating and sweet. Deadly combo", Steve panted.

Landon smirked smugly.

"They are, aren't they? Anyway they're not giants. Just..good buffy guys", Landon shrugged.

"Same thing", Eric and Steve said together.

Landon chuckled watching them both struggle at what they were doing.

"Okay you two. Take a break? I wanna talk to you about something", Landon said crossing his arms.

Eric fell face first on the floor. Steve pressed the button on the machine and slowed down, but his body went down as a slide.

"Jeez how long have you both been working out?", Landon asked curiously.

"50 push-ups", Eric lied.

"No..he did 10", Steve rolls his eyes.

"Hey! 11!", Eric argued.

"One of them didn't count. So let's say..10 and half", Steve shrugged.

"Fine. Steve was on the mill for 15 minutes only", Eric frowned in revenge.

"Hey! It's not easy!", Steve panted still catching his breath.

Landon slapped his mouth shut to not laugh. He just wanted to go hahahahaha

"Gym is hard", Eric groaned standing up.

"Like painfully hard", Steve winced pulling himself into a sitting position.

Ain't that the truth.

"Well it's your first day" Landon reasoned with in amusement.

"And quite possibly the last", They scoffed together