(47) Living together

The very next day arrangements were made for David and Grace to temporarily shift into the Kingston mansion. Their required necessary stuffs and all of their work documents were brought from their house to now here.

The boys as promised had created a comfortable space in their house for both of their guests to live easily without any problem.

Despite the situation at hand the atmosphere of the house was vibrant. The shifting of the two close family members was the reason.

Leah was genuinely by far the happiest she's been. The reason for her happiness was more than one. Firstly, she was elated to live with her entire huge ass family under one roof. Secondly, the strings of lies that had absolutely destroyed all the peace in her life was all out in the open.

A huge weight was off her chest. She was in good terms with both her father and sister. Though they still hadn't entirely come to terms with the whole mafia deal it was not bad either.

That part is still work in progress. Attempts of keeping an open mind and accepting the reality was being focused on.

Sebastian had been on his feet in terms of hospitality for the new company they will have in their home. But mostly he was fussing over his boyfriend to take care of him for his injuries and health.

He was happy to have the opportunity to share the house with his boyfriend no matter what the cause and he was going to make the most of this time as he was aware that this arrangement is temporary.

He walked over to David's room the next morning to check up on him. Since yesterday he's been hovering over him and had only left his boyfriend alone when he saw him sleep soundly the previous night.

He knocks on the door for a heads up before opening it. He found the room empty but soon enough heard the water running in the bathroom.

He waited patiently on the bed and looked around to see the two bags and a big suitcase of David's stuff that the boys and Leah had brought here from the Stevenson house yesterday.

Soon enough the shower went off and the door opened to reveal David wearing one towel around his waist and the other being used by him to wipe his wet hair and face.

David's eyes met Sebastian's who seemed to be in a trance checking him out. He cleared his throat with a small amused smile on his face to get Sebastian's attention.

Sebastian snapped out and stood up. "Good morning. Sleep well?", He asked.

David smiled nodding. "Yes thanks."

Sebastian nods trying very hard not to look all about the man's body and embarrass himself even more. At one point he realised that it was not required to behave in front of David. That man is his boyfriend. He has the right.

"Wait why am I stopping myself from checking you out?", Sebastian frowned.

David chuckled. "Because you have good manners."

"You think so?", He asked.

David nods in reply with a smile.

Sebastian walked towards him with a smirk on his face. He grabbed David by waist and slowly removed the towel and threw it on the floor.

"Now?", He asked with a smirk.

David gasped in embarrassment and frantically pushed Sebastian away and covered himself with the other towel in his hand, a look of panic in his eyes.

"What the hell idiot? You forget this house is filled with 11 kids and one man? Anyone could have walked in!", He scolded him while tucking the towel tight around his waist.