(4) Plan

Leah's POV:

Everyone had gathered around here. The entire strength of our gang apart from the ones on duty at this moment had assembled over here.

Everyone was talking among themselves and most of it was about this meet. While few knew what this meeting was about, rest didn't.

Boss hadn't arrived yet. Owen and Landon had gone to the front of the stage where Rowan will address us all. I was standing among the other people in the crowd.

"Leah", I hear someone call me out.

I turn to find Eric and Steve some good friends of mine who are also the weapons instructors and dealers of our gang call me out.

'Hey guys", I smile seeing them walk to me.

"Hey, do you know what this meeting's about?", Eric asked me looking around.

I was gonna reply but Steve guessed it.

"Oh wait is this related to the Italian guy that was caught yesterday?", Steve guessed

Hearing him ask that many gang members around us turned to look at me curiously waiting for my answer.

"Oh yes. Boss questioned the guy savagely and got some really useful information. We might be really close to getting back you-know-what from you-know-who", I smirked happily.

I love harry potter...

"What?! Are you serious?", Steve asked surprised

I nod smirking.

"Fuck yeah! Now this is news!", Eric fist bumped in the air.

The gang members around us were muttering excitedly amongst each other.

"Also, the harry potter reference..bang on", Steve smirked impressed.

"I know right", I grin wide and hold my hand up for a high five.

Eric chuckled and high fived me first followed by Steve.

Suddenly we hear someone clear their throat in the mic. We all turned to look at Rowan standing there carrying a no shit face.

He had everyone's immediate attention. No more whispers or voices could be heard. Everyone's eyes were on him.

"Well I'm sure many of you already know why we've gathered around here. There's a good news for you all", Rowan started.

"HEAR HEAR!", Eric yelled loudly grinning.

Steve, me and many of the gang members chuckled. Owen, Landon and Rowan smiled.

"Ah looks like Leah has spread the news like a gossip already", Rowan smiled playfully seeing me stand next to them.

"Hey!", I smile in surprise at the unexpected roast by boss.

The entire crowd started laughing. Owen and Landon louder than necessary.

"Yes Boss. Probably Leah's most girlish action till now", Steve yells laughing, enjoying it naturally.

Everyone laughed louder obviously agreeing.

"If you're saying that because you think I'm in Eric and Steve's little gossip gang.. hell yeah. Talk about being girlish", I smirked at those two.

Everyone laughs again. Steve and Eric put me into a head lock playfully while I laugh.

"Okay okay that's enough. You guys can fight Leah for your dignity later. Lets get back to the main point here", Rowan said getting everyone's attention.